• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v dirty stoke *****

Who should chicken_badge's new avatar be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
.............................Lloris.............................
Naughton.....Kaboul...........Vert..............Rose
..............Stambouli...........Dembele..............
Chadli.................Soldado...............Townsend
..........................Kane................................

I've always thought Townsend looks more effective on the left, if he can get crosses in Kane will score.

We'll need to worry about their pacy players like Moses, but other than that this is a game that we should win.

Hughes has added a bit more variety to their attack but they are not as defensively sound these days imo.

They're still a bunch of orks though...

I'd go with:

Lloris

Naughton - Kaboul (last chance saloon) - Verts - Rose

Capoue (last chance saloon) - Mason

Eriksen - Kane - Chadli

Soldado

That would be my team, but Chadli right and Eriksen left....

Ade will start. Ade will fail. We will toil. We will be dull and lifeless. We will go a goal down and our heads will sink. We may rally in the second half and get a draw or undeserved win like last week. We might not and end up losing the game. Head says win - heart says more of the same old.

Ade will start. Ade will fail. We will toil. We will be dull and lifeless. We will go a goal down and our heads will sink. We may rally in the second half and get a draw or undeserved win like last week. We might not and end up losing the game. Head says win - heart says more of the same old.

Nice to see your back yo your usual self.

…………………...Lloris
Naughton Dier Verts Rose
………Stambouli..Capoue
..Lamela………Kane………Chadli
………………..Soldado
COYS

Haven't seen them at all this season. How are they playing? Still primarily long ball and set piece merchants? Good game for Fazio if so and arguably a good reason to keep Capoue in the team ahead of Stambouli.

Their fans are still a bunch of inbred ****ers though.

I expect us to get a result at WHL on sunday.Spurs are not playing well and they're in Greece on thurs night playing in the Europa.They can't afford to put a reserve team out either as they're in danger of not qualifying if they lose in Greece .Their results on sunday after playing thurs have been poor and I expect us to get at least a point. If we play as well as we did against WHU we will win.

That's rich coming from a team that managed 3-5-11 on the road last season. We incidentally did the double over them.

Tottenham look pretty poor this season and we should get at them like we did West Ham, Walters dominated their full back and I don't see why we wouldn't give him another chance to do it again.

What a bunch of ****ers Tottenham are, seem to be proud to have got Benteke sent off, by deliberately provoking him, and appealing for every foul, tossers, good luck to Charlie if he plays, they will be out to get him.

Begovic
Barnsley shawcross Wilson pieters
Nzonzi Adam
Bojan
Walters Moses
Diouuf

Plenty in that team to soak up pressure and put a few past em. They struggled last night against some no marks

Begovic
G-Cam - Shawcross - Wilson - Pieters
Nzonzi-Sidwell
Walters - Bojan - Moses
Diouf

The side that managed to grab a great draw against an overrated West Ham side last week. Or in other words: surrender a 2-0 lead.

lol, yeah we'll be out to get Adam, the poor boy, not like he tried to deliberately break one of our players legs a couple of seasons ago is it

Back