• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Dinamo Zagreb ***

I doubt anyone was so annually retentive to collect that sort of data when Pele was playing, people will believe any stat you want to throw at them without question. Governments and media of all persuasions having been doing it for years. Where can I find how many left foot goals Kane has scored? and how many headers Gasciogne scored? Dont bother, I'll make up a number and some mugs will believe it.

I doubt anyone was so annually retentive to collect that sort of data when Pele was playing, people will believe any stat you want to throw at them without question. Governments and media of all persuasions having been doing it for years. Where can I find how many left foot goals Kane has scored? and how many headers Gasciogne scored? Dont bother, I'll make up a number and some mugs will believe it.

I don’t think I believe the 65 number, but I trust these numbers from the BBC / OPTA which has Beckham well in the lead in the PL:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54773207

Also that’s literally a story about JWP having the best strike rate :D

I don’t think I believe the 65 number, but I trust these numbers from the BBC / OPTA which has Beckham well in the lead in the PL:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54773207

Also that’s non-figuratively a story about JWP having the best strike rate :D
Shame the rest doesn’t include Beckham’s strike rate but I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

Special mention for Moura - sure he has a 100% conversion rate for us as don’t recall any other attempt other than the Marine game!

Played a bit more central last night

xqv8luzx4jm61.jpg

Back