• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Dinamo Zagreb ***

Notmegov

Roman Pavlyuchenko
Where - Tottenham stadium
When - TOMORROW
Time - 8pm

Ok, you lazy trolls, we have a game tomorrow, and you're all too busy crying over Piers Morgan leaving your morning tv screens.

Any how Big game at the weekend coming up so I would expect a few changes.

------------------lloris---------------------
Doherty Dier Sanchez Davies
------------Hojberg Winks--------------
-- Bergwijn -- Alli-- Lamela
----------------- Kane

Don't like the above team, but with an eye on Sunday and the opportunity to score a few away from home next week.

When - TOMORROW
Time - 8pm

Ok, you lazy trolls, we have a game tomorrow, and you're all too busy crying over Piers Morgan leaving your morning tv screens.

----------------- Kane

Don't like the above team, but with an eye on Sunday and the opportunity to score a few away from home next week.
Hojberg will be on the bench.

I'm unsure how we will approach this game - Zagreb will likely be a step up in quality vs what has come before in the competition and i think we will see a strong starting XI to reflect that, the doubt comes from the NLD being a few days later so will that impact our selection?

Lloris
Aurier Dier Sanchez Davies
Ndombele Sissoko
Bergwijn Dele Son
Kane

I think he confirmed after the Palace game that Hojbjerg has earned his place on the bench for this one
I also think that although Zagreb will be better than a lot of europa sides it’s as easy to over estimate a team as much as it is to under estimate them too

I can see him sticking with the 4-2-3-1 but use it as a chance for players to lay down markers

I also think he is saving Aurier for Sunday and has Doherty playing more to get him “right”
I’ll guess he will go with more changes than maybe people think and something like

Hugo

Doherty Dier Davies Tanganga

Tanguy and sisoko

Lamela, Dele, Bergwein

vinny

I mean that’s a mush mash of players that play their positions but also keeps players fresh for Sunday

Wouldn’t also be surprised to see our strongest team put other there too

When - TOMORROW
Time - 8pm

----------------- Kane

I pretty much agree with that team as the team which we might see, and for exactly the reason you mention, though perhaps Sissoko rather than Winks given Sissoko didnt start on Sunday.

I'd like to see Son have a rest, and Bale can't start every game

Hopefully they’ve got the next Modric in their team whom we can tap up tomorrow...

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...l-dawson-on-luka-and-our-croatian-connection/
Three Croatians - Luka Modric, Vedran Corluka and Niko Kranjcar - played a key role as we built towards Champions League qualification at the end of the 2000s.

All three began their careers at Dinamo Zagreb, our opponents in the UEFA Europa League Round of 16 over two legs, kicking off with the first leg at home on Thursday (8pm).

When - TOMORROW
Time - 8pm

----------------- Kane

Oh that defence!

I've dealt with several workers from the old Yugoslavia and found most have a different moral compass from Britain's, probably leave me open to racist accusations but they come from a very different place with centuries of hatred, the sort of place all the Scots, Welsh, Cornish and other inbred want UK to be.

I think he confirmed after the Palace game that Hojbjerg has earned his place on the bench for this one
I also think that although Zagreb will be better than a lot of europa sides it’s as easy to over estimate a team as much as it is to under estimate them too

I can see him sticking with the 4-2-3-1 but use it as a chance for players to lay down markers

I also think he is saving Aurier for Sunday and has Doherty playing more to get him “right”
I’ll guess he will go with more changes than maybe people think and something like

Hugo

Doherty Dier Davies Tanganga

Tanguy and sisoko

Lamela, Dele, Bergwein

vinny

I mean that’s a mush mash of players that play their positions but also keeps players fresh for Sunday

Wouldn’t also be surprised to see our strongest team put other there too
Why would you have a CB playing LB and a LB playing CB?

Think this is a tricky one, a higher level than our usual Europa opponents so can’t under estimate them, but one eye on the derby at the weekend. A defeat would be a set back to our momentum but I’m not sure we have the depth to be able to rotate too much. Hojbjerg for winks or Sissoko is always a drop, if we play davies and Doherty then we need the best attacking players available to subsidise the lack of pace and attacking width.
Although it’s the Goons, I still think we will see something close to our best team as the Europa will be seen as the more likely and more fulfilling route to CL.

Back