• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea Rent Boys F.A Cup SF ***

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
My 1st ever OMT

This is a massive match, one that I feel we are more than capable of winning

For me I would start the same eleven that started today against Bournemouth that unless Rose is somehow fit which I don't think he will be

Words cannot express how much I hate Chelsea and they are rotten from top to bottom, they are everything that is wrong with modern society and modern football

I really hope we don't have a whole heap of injuries this week as Chelsea never seem to ever miss key players in big matches or so it seems

I won't actually be at the match as will be on a family holiday but I'm predicting a win

2-0 Kane & Alli

An F.A Cup Final awaits !!!

dele_alli_celebrates_with_harry_kane_after_scoring_the_first_goa_167949.jpg

Last edited:
My 1st ever OMT

This is a massive match, one that I feel we are more than capable of winning

For me I would start the same eleven that started today against Bournemouth that unless Rose is somehow fit which I don't think he will be

Words cannot express how much I hate Chelsea and they are rotten from top to bottom, they are everything that is wrong with modern society and modern football

I really hope we don't have a whole heap of injuries this week as Chelsea never seem to ever miss key players in big matches or so it seems

I won't actually be at the match as will be on a family holiday but I'm predicting a win

2-0 Kane & Alli

An F.A Cup Final awaits !!!

dele_alli_celebrates_with_harry_kane_after_scoring_the_first_goa_167949.jpg

Who the F+ck do you think you are starting the OMT this soon :eek:......:D

So, what do we think?

Wanyama in, back to 3-4-2-1 with Sonny missing out?

Or 4-2-3-1 with Dier-Dembele as the 2 and the very attacking 3 behind Kane?

I think we look better with the 3 but that would be so harsh on Son who is bang on form.

Or does 4 at the back give Davies more help?

Tough decision for Poch. Nice problem to have.

So, what do we think?

Wanyama in, back to 3-4-2-1 with Sonny missing out?

Or 4-2-3-1 with Dier-Dembele as the 2 and the very attacking 3 behind Kane?

I think we look better with the 3 but that would be so harsh on Son who is bang on form.

Or does 4 at the back give Davies more help?

Tough decision for Poch. Nice problem to have.

I'd be very surprised if we didn't revert to three at the back and Son didn't miss out. I think that is the right decision too.

As I said in the Bournemouth OMT, given Son's brilliant form and the fluidity of our attacking play with him in the side, whether to revert to 3-4-2-1 and start with Wanyama to counter Kante like he did so well at WHL against him, is one of Poch's most important decisions of the season.

For me, I would start Wanyama because of the following reasons:

1. Our team formation is better when we play three at the back as it plays to our players individual strengths
2. Two beasts in midfield and three defenders behind restrict the space for players like Hazard to get on the ball between the lines
3. It allows our full backs to push on and negate the attacking threat of their full backs
4. Wanyama can put Kante in his pocket again
5. Son's pace is even more of a threat off the bench against tiring defenders

Tough on our own little wizard, but overall I think this would be best for the team.

I thought that this OMT was just a bad dream. Disappointed to wake and see that this abomination really is leading us into our biggest game of the season.

Back