• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Cheat$ki***

I literally am bothered for 30 minutes after we lose now, it's not the main focus in my life
I hate it when we lose football has gone massively down my life priorities now
Obviously can't wait to get back in the stadium from a social aspect and have a beer with my pals

I non-figuratively am bothered for 30 minutes after we lose now, it's not the main focus in my life
I hate it when we lose football has gone massively down my life priorities now
Obviously can't wait to get back in the stadium from a social aspect and have a beer with my pals

30 minutes? That’s 29 minutes more than me.

As others have said, I feel disconnected from this team at present. Some of that is down to not being able to go to games; some of it is down to the terrible tactics; and some down to the majority of the players, who look like they couldn’t give a flying one.

On a side note I have just been told by someone supposedly "in the know" that Dele Alli is addicted to sleeping pills, stemming from his days/nights staying up late playing Fortnite. And this is why he has been looking bad in training and has coincided with his drop in form because he is always knackered. And its the reason Jose will not play him until he sorts himself out. Whether this is true one not I don`t know.

If that was actually true (and i read those messages also) id have expected a long term injury to have been dreamed up to cover it

On a side note I have just been told by someone supposedly "in the know" that Dele Alli is addicted to sleeping pills, stemming from his days/nights staying up late playing Fortnite. And this is why he has been looking bad in training and has coincided with his drop in form because he is always knackered. And its the reason Jose will not play him until he sorts himself out. Whether this is true one not I don`t know.
If dele needs help sleeping he should watch the current Spurs team. Guaranteed kip.

Really had enough of this now, Don't look forward to watching Spurs anymore and nothing to get excited about in the games. Ages since I have finished watching a Spurs game and thought that was a really good performance. Probably the 6-1 win at United but even then we had 80 minutes playing against 10 men. Yes we beat Arsenal and City but the football in the game was horrible, Yes we have scored some great goals from the Kane-Son combination and contributions from Ndombele but the turgid dire football we have to out up with in between is unbearable.

If there were fans in the stadium Mourinho's position by now would be untenable. Jst can't see where the next win will be coming from and not sure I will be still watching when it does if Mourinho is still manager

Really had enough of this now, Don't look forward to watching Spurs anymore and nothing to get excited about in the games. Ages since I have finished watching a Spurs game and thought that was a really good performance. Probably the 6-1 win at United but even then we had 80 minutes playing against 10 men. Yes we beat Arsenal and City but the football in the game was horrible, Yes we have scored some great goals from the Kane-Son combination and contributions from Ndombele but the turgid dire football we have to out up with in between is unbearable.

If there were fans in the stadium Mourinho's position by now would be untenable. Jst can't see where the next win will be coming from and not sure I will be still watching when it does if Mourinho is still manager
that 6-1 was great because even before the red card we were battering them
But they played that day like do now

30 minutes? That’s 29 minutes more than me.

As others have said, I feel disconnected from this team at present. Some of that is down to not being able to go to games; some of it is down to the terrible tactics; and some down to the majority of the players, who look like they couldn’t give a flying one.
I was worried that I didn’t have the same nervous energy for a game like this even though there was only one goal in it. I fudging hate Chelsea but I’m not sure I would have been that excited about an equaliser, as it would be a minor stalling of a downward trajectory I just can’t see the manager turning around.

Holding on to the ball too long usually comes from players not showing. Watch City, 3 options all the time. Us = hiding.

There is a massive issue, and that is that the manager does not know how best to use his squad. He sees Ndombele's skill and just thinks "get him as close to the forwards as possible"...

If he played Ndombele next to Hojberg, brings Dele in as a 10, persists with Vinicius with the edict that he stays further up to keep shape and plays Son and Bergy off him, you won't have this giant fudging hole in the middle of the pitch. You'll also have a short ball out from the back to a player who can pick passes; when the oppo stymie that, then you go longer. And so on. Ndombele, Dele and Sonny can find connection, and given how little this man coaches the attacking side of the game -relying apparently on the individual talent available- Mourinho needs that.

The question remains, will he do it? My bet is no.

Last edited:

Ask yourself why the manager did not go out of his way to put an arm around a straying soldier earlier? A prodigious talent losing his way? There's been plenty of time to do so. It requires special management, and with a talent like that, you make the fudging effort.

Poor lad. Gaming addiction, gambling addition, prescription drug addiction. It's a wonder he has any time left for his addiction to his fashion business.

A young genius with a dubious friend group, injured last couple of seasons, it happens. It requires special bespoke management, along the lines of...oh never mind...

Like it or not. The relationship was done, Mopo wanted off and his comments fudged off the board

but you keep pretending it was all ok between them and his body language before he was sacked was someone that wanted to be at the club.

Why would a broken relationship result in 60 million pound player?

Ask yourself why the manager did not go out of his way to put an arm around a straying soldier earlier? A prodigious talent losing his way? There's been plenty of time to do so. It requires special management, and with a talent like that, you make the fudging effort.
Unless you’re a malignant narcissist devoid of empathy.

Back