• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Cheat$ki***

Never wanted Poch sacked. He wasn't perfect, but if he'd had more confidence in his own judgments, and stuck with his plan, he'd still be in a job, and we'd be in a much better place now.

I think lots of people, including me, thought a) we got a lot more than we deserved from those games (due to us finishing well and/or them finishing badly), and so those kinds of results weren’t sustainable with those kinds of performances, and b) the defensive style was barely tolerable even when being top of the league, and as soon as results turned would be unbearable.
Sure.
Or, you'd grudgingly accept success but as soon as things weren't optimal, you'd grouse and whinge. Gotcha.

Any recommendations for more cleaning products
I’ve brought a new hoover
Thinking of really treating the wife

if you need to get rid of some mould, cillit bang black mould remover is like magic, we have a storage room against an outdoor wall that gets a patch, I spray it liberally and close the door, an hour later it looks like I've repainted

So assuming we lose tonight, how many more defeats or games without a win before Levy does the deed?

Reading through here, I'm so so happy I decided not to watch. I'm depressed and not in a good place mentally as it is. Watching football, and particularly Spurs, used to be my medicine and something I looked forward too.
Now I just stay away as too not get even more depressed.

agree mate...was going through a rough patch myself a few years ago and it's probably a good idea to avoid watching football when one is feeling like this, regardless of the club you support.

Back