• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Cheat$ki***

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Ok, so I trusted you all to give us good OMTs. Kinda worked for a while, then what a load of brick that’s been poured out lately! People talk about Mourinho being sacked, perhaps some posters should be banned from here after their lame efforts. Not treating the OMT with the respect that it deserves. So, I figured that I’d take responsibility for this one. This one is not a last minute job either so here we go.

My last OMT saw us batter SCBC, so now time to beat the cheating scum down the road.

So...

Tottenham v Cheat$ki
Played at the best stadium in the World -the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Time: 8:00pm Thursday 4th February 2021
The match is being broadcast in the UK by BT. Find a river if you want. Or listen to the radio. Up to you.

As for my team selection. Well, I’d bin Eric Dier still. Worst centre back we have. In list form:

Lloris
Doherty
Rodon
Alderweireld
Sanchez
Davies
Höjberg
Ndombele
Sissoko
Vinicius
Son

Now for this OMT bring buggery, random statues, Taika Waititi, Jeff, Tom, Alan Partridge and a lake full of custard.

Do we have to?
Lloris
Doherty Rodon Alderweireld Sanchez Davies
Sissoko Höjberg Ndombele Son

Vinicius
Deep joy!

We shouldnt play a back 3, but I have no doubt that Jose will do so. It'll mean that we get dominated in midfield again and penned back, which will give them confidence. Assuming he goes that way, I think we'll lose, say 3-1.

We should be looking to attack them given their form isn't exactly stellar, but we know that won't happen.

I'm emotionally hedged here - a win is a win for Spurs, and a defeat takes us closer to getting a new manager in

I can’t see a way around a back 3 whilst Kane and Dele are unavailable. Bergwijn has been invisible lately, so drops to the bench. We have little creative spark so need wingbacks for width. I don’t trust any of our centre backs but if Dier isn’t playing then that’s a good start. 3 in midfield with Sissoko, Ndombele and Höjberg. So we shouldn’t get outnumbered in the centre.

Doherty back on the right which is his favoured position, though it does feel like he’s agent Arsenal given his performances for us compared to the level that he achieved at Wolves.

And then two strikers up top with Son roaming and Vinicius as main target man.

No point playing Vinicius, we're going to sit super deep and hit long balls for Son to run on to so he would be a wasted player in a game like this. Maybe towards the end of the game if we are chasing an equaliser.

It may even work this time out as Tuchel is new to the league and may not have clocked that's our approach.

Also was he the Dortmund manager when we took apart Dortmund home and away in the CL? (fudging hell remember those days?) they were quite niave defensively iirc and Son tore them a new one running in behind - gives us hope

Last edited:
To save yourself a world of pain, stress and high blood pressure, just check the result two hours after kick off and see what the losing margin was.

Launch your phone across the room, call them a bunch of useless Barkley Hunts and open another can.

Works for me.

P.S what's with the autocorrect? Can't use slang?

It's difficult to see us getting a positive result after the Brighton game but Tuchel has had a poor start to his Chelsea career. I'm not sure taking on a new challenge a month after being sacked is a bright idea but I guess time will tell.

It's difficult to see us getting a positive result after the Brighton game but Tuchel has had a poor start to his Chelsea career. I'm not sure taking on a new challenge a month after being sacked is a bright idea but I guess time will tell.
Yeah, he's only got 4 out of 6 points so far. that's awful and we would never accept that points haul from two games.

Tuchel had a poor start? What planet are you on? They absolutely battered Burnley, who most teams struggle to create many chances against.

And you didn't expect Chelsea to beat Wolves? We'll see where they are in a year's time. Never rated him myself, so I admit I'm biased and I'll be the first to eat humble pie if he turns them into title challengers. However, if they were to lose against us (highly unlikely, I know) or even draw for that matter, I'm not sure people would have such a positive outlook on his first few games in charge - even more so if you consider bringing in a new manager is supposed to have an instant impact on the players.

No point playing Vinicius, we're going to sit super deep and hit long balls for Son to run on to so he would be a wasted player in a game like this. Maybe towards the end of the game if we are chasing an equaliser.

It may even work this time out as Tuchel is new to the league and may not have clocked that's our approach.

Also was he the Dortmund manager when we took apart Dortmund home and away in the CL? (fudging hell remember those days?) they were quite niave defensively iirc and Son tore them a new one running in behind - gives us hope
Don't get that comment, from what I've seen he's quite mobile for a big lad, got good control and can head the ball well. Been very under-used by Jose.

Never look forward to this game but please Jose at least play the players in their natural position.

My team would be;

----------------------------------------------Lloris-------------------------------------------

Aurier--------------------Alderweireld------------Dier----------------------------Davies

---------------------------------Sissoko--------------Hojbjerg-----------------------------

--------Moura--------------------------Ndombele---------------------------Son----------

-------------------------------------------Vicious-------------------------------------------

They have some real quality in their side so will probably win. If the worst does happen can someone give Mount a slap, don't exactly know why but I find him really irritating.

I think Mourinho has lost some part of the dressing room at this stage. He now has to rely on squad players that he has treated poorly.

But the players will motivate themselves for the fixture they see as a real rivalry.

The players will be back to half arsed against West Brom.

OK...allow me to dream. I know this won't happen, but allow me to play manager.

Lloris

Aurier
Dier
Alderweireld
Davies

Hojberg
Ndombele

Bergwijn
Dele
Son

Vinicius

That's the side I would want. Let Sonny and Dele play together. Let Vinicius play as a 9, perhaps with his back to goal more than facing it, but use him as point off which to bring the likes of Sonny and Dele into the equation. Hojberg and Ndombele allows the deeper midfield to function as a fire starter as well as stopper. Allow Tanguy to roam from deeper and find the passes only he can find, and allow Dele and Son to make the runs that only they can make.

I know I know. He won't because he can't because he doesn't because we don't...but honestly, imagine if we played on the front foot with this, looking to give Ndombele the ball whenever possible. It might work.

Back