• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Cardiff City, Sunday 22nd September***

To those of you wanting to rest players in this fixture I will re-iterate that the league is not won v Chelsea or Arsenal but against the so called championship clubs best them home and away and frankly you have cracked it. Play our best team and win the ****ing game.

The league is also not won in one single game though it is won over 38 games.

lot of pessimism here for some reason, we outclass the taffs, we're much improved on the road under AVB, 3-1 tottenham COYS!!

Team v Cardiff - Lloris; Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Naughton; Dembele, Paulinho; Townsend, Eriksen, Sigurdsson; Soldado

Lloris

Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Naughton

Dembele, Paulinho

Townsend, Eriksen, Sigurdsson

Soldado

Subs: Friedel (GK), Chiriches, Fryers, Holtby, Lamela, Sandro, Kane​

Last edited:
But otherwise, that's a good starting 11 and 'should' be enough to dispose of Cardiff City. I'll go with 2-1 to us.

Oh and would have preferred Lamela instead of Townsend, not sure why the change hasn't been made unless Lamela is suffering from fitness, or took a slight knock on Thursday.

Dont understand why Defoe is not bench. Can only think it must be a slight tweek he has picked up. Definitely limits our bench options

I think Sandro is the better player, so whilst I understand that it's a squad game and so rotation will always happen, I would prefer to see Sandro in ahead of Dembele.

I think Sandro and lamela will start on Tuesday, so it's understandable they are rotated with the depth we have.

Townsend could always be tactical, maybe the left back doesn't look comfortable with people running at him?

Back