• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v BVB***

AjaxDeSuperYids

Drama queen
This is no time for a beautiful and intricate thread littered with badgers. It's also a game that needs to be written off with fitness issues plagueing far too many members of the squad, at a time where fixtures are gona come thick and fast.

Vorm
Walker-Peters, Aurier, Foyth, Rose
Lamela, Sissoko, Oakley-Boothe, Nkoudou
Son
Llorente

The rest of the travelling party to be made up of development squad players and I'd even leave Poch at home to work with the players ahead of Saturday. Send that coach who went for that clam mike dean at half time. He deserves it for that alone.

Lastly you know what date and time this kicks off.

Cheers

play the second stringers and young ones as much as we can... we are not going to win this cup, and might struggle keeping top 4, so might as well benefit from some real progress

Im more interested in where to drink out there
They have closed the market square to set up the Cristmas markets so that’s gonna be interesting

play the second stringers and young ones as much as we can... we are not going to win this cup, and might struggle keeping top 4, so might as well benefit from some real progress
Why the f*** not?! Sure it's hard but we probably have a better chance at this than the PL title right now

Why the f*** not?! Sure it's hard but we probably have a better chance at this than the PL title right now
have you seen the teams remaining in the competition?
i'd rather keep top 4 and have another go at it next season rather than go for the cup and end up with both.

have you seen the teams remaining in the competition?
i'd rather keep top 4 and have another go at it next season rather than go for the cup and end up with both.

We can get through this game and west from with the players we have

We should target every game on its merits and play a team good enough to get a result

We can get through this game and west from with the players we have

We should target every game on its merits and play a team good enough to get a result

i'm thinking about reducing the risk of injuries amongst the remaining key players - can't risk anymore especially with alli and kane...and we still don't know when lamela, alder and wanyama will be back.

Were staying in Dortmund

Bochum is just a short train ride away.

Found this place in Dortmund:

21cb2b_181f86ed0d3b43cfbf4a0487bfd9fd1a.webp

They have karaoke.

Rotate full-backs, bring Winks into midfield. Rest Kane and Dele, they may have some fitness issues, particularly Kane.

----------------lloris
----sanchez----dier-----vertonghen
aurier----------winks--------------rose
----------sissoko-------eriksen
------------------son
----------------llorente

We don't need a result in this game, so no reason to risk Kane. Give him an extra few days to get fit.

This is no time for a beautiful and intricate thread littered with badgers. It's also a game that needs to be written off with fitness issues plagueing far too many members of the squad, at a time where fixtures are gona come thick and fast.

Vorm
Walker-Peters, Aurier, Foyth, Rose
Lamela, Sissoko, Oakley-Boothe, Nkoudou
Son
Llorente

The rest of the travelling party to be made up of development squad players and I'd even leave Poch at home to work with the players ahead of Saturday. Send that coach who went for that clam mike dean at half time. He deserves it for that alone.

Lastly you know what date and time this kicks off.

Cheers

Woah, back up there.
1. We definitely shouldn't write off this game. It is most likely going to be better for us to finish top of our group. We can secure that on Tuesday, meaning our game against Apoel becomes a bye. We've got two games a week now until mid-December, then the same again over Xmas/New Year. If we can make that first Wednesday in December a dead rubber by winning on Tuesday, that will help us over the busy December/Xmas schedule.
2. Lamela can't play, he's not registered in our group stage CL squad.
3. There is never a time when we don't need badgers.

That doesn't mean we go full strength. Kane is rested, and Dele as well. I'd go with this :
Lloris
Sánchez Dier Vertonghen
Aurier Sissoko Winks Rose
Son Eriksen
Llorente

Don't lose this. Don't throw this. Win this, and then throw the APOEL game if you must.

Don't throw this. After Arsenal, throwing this would be unforgivable.

Full strength side, tell the lads to show what they were too scared, disinterested or (inexplicably) tired to show against Arsenal.

----------------------------Lloris--------------------------

------------Sanchez-------Dier--------Verts------------

Aurier-----------Sissoko-----------Winks-------Davies

---------------------Eriksen------Alli--------------------

----------------------------Kane--------------------------

Subs: All the lads who were on the bench for the Arsenal game + Trippier + Dembele. No youngsters. Same lads, put them through the 90 again and force them to care about the win and the game.

If we approach this half-ars*d and uncaring, we will lose it, like we lost yesterday. We are not Real Madrid. We are Tottenham Hotspur. We lost to Arsenal, and never looked even remotely on the same level.
This is not the time to start half-arsing it.

Don't lose this. Don't throw this. Win this, and then throw the APOEL game if you must.

Don't throw this. After Arsenal, throwing this would be unforgivable.

Full strength side, tell the lads to show what they were too scared, disinterested or (inexplicably) tired to show against Arsenal.

----------------------------Lloris--------------------------

------------Sanchez-------Dier--------Verts------------

Aurier-----------Sissoko-----------Winks-------Davies

---------------------Eriksen------Alli--------------------

----------------------------Kane--------------------------

Subs: All the lads who were on the bench for the Arsenal game + Trippier + Dembele. No youngsters. Same lads, put them through the 90 again and force them to care about the win and the game.

If we approach this half-ars*d and uncaring, we will lose it, like we lost yesterday. We are not Real Madrid. We are Tottenham Hotspur. We lost to Arsenal, and never looked even remotely on the same level.
This is not the time to start half-arsing it.

I don't understand risking players who are clearly only half fit in a game that we do not need to win. I'd like us to tie up first place on Tuesday but Kane was clearly a lot short of match fit against Arsenal and we cannot afford to lose him over Christmas.

I don't understand risking players who are clearly only half fit in a game that we do not need to win. I'd like us to tie up first place on Tuesday day but Kane was clearly a lot short of match fit against Arsenal and we cannot afford to lose him over Christmas.

He was not match fit - but he was fit enough to play 75 minutes, so he was probably cleared by the physios. Presumably he needs games to build match fitness. This is a game. Play him. Bring him off when we're 3-0 up and actually in control of the game.

Back