• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley ***

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Denmark Spur

Edgar Davids
2hrd85h.jpg

Games coming thick and fast, so we will definitely see some rotation.

I guess that Davies, Dier and Moura will come in compared to tuesday.

Lineup:

Lloris - KWP, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies - Dier, Sissoko - Son, Eriksen, Moura - Kane

oaqdea.jpg

4zujon.jpg

2ekj95j.jpg

20fv5.jpg

20fv5.jpg

Last edited:
Start fast, get an early goal and then have the game put to bed by the 60th minute by actually being clinical for once

Then take off 3 of our main players to give them some rest

Wouldn't mind Llorente starting.

If he's kept fit in training then could be a good experiment to see if he can be used to give others a rest.

2hrd85h.jpg

Games coming thick and fast, so we will definitely see some rotation.

I guess that Davies, Dier and Moura will come in compared to tuesday.

Lineup:

Lloris - KWP, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies - Dier, Sissoko - Son, Eriksen, Moura - Kane

oaqdea.jpg

4zujon.jpg

2ekj95j.jpg

20fv5.jpg

20fv5.jpg
The Quintuple Is Won!!!! (I know we are only in the hunt for 4 trophies, but we will win 5 now)

Lloris
Walker-Peters, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies
Winks, Dier
Lamela, Eriksen, Lucas
Kane

Gazzaniga, Rose, Skipp, Sissoko, Dele, Son, Llorente

Apparently chance that we may have one, or both, of Trippier and Sanchez back for tomorrow. Good news if they are back.

Apparently chance that we may have one, or both, of Trippier and Sanchez back for tomorrow. Good news if they are back.

No, both have been ruled out along with Foyth, Aurier, Wanyama and Dembele.

All six are at different stages of their rehab and will be back at varying time frames, however all should be available before the end of the month.

Back