• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley

Seedy Ron

Nick Barmby
What The Energy Drink Cup, round 4.
Where Turf Moor, the grimmest north.
When Wednesday night, 7.45
TV No. 'Highlights' on UK Conquest at some point, probably after Skirmish.

_117195805_badger_1920x1080_cps.jpg

Burnley is a brick hole for away supporters, we will have to man up as a team to beat these cavemen.

Gollini
Tanganga Sanchez Rodon Davies
Skipp Lo Celso
Bergwijn Gil Son
Kane

Line up looks about right, though I'd play PEH Wed instead of Skippy given that on Sunday, I wouldnt want to see PEH and SKipp together in CM, so can play PEH at Burnley

Burnley will make loads of changes they always do for cup games

No doubt our B team will be absolutely diabolical like usual though

a loss on pens upcoming

Gollini
Tanganga Sanchez Rodon Davies
Skipp Lo Celso
Bergwijn Gil Son
Kane

I feel that team is too lightweight to take on Burnley's battlers. Trouble is our warriors are Romero, Dier, and PEH. We don't have any warriors up front now Kane has gone awol.

Gollini
Tanganga, Sanchez, Rodon, Davies
Lo Celso, Winks
Gil, Dele, Bergwijn
Scarlett

Austin, Doherty, Fagan-Walcott, John, White, Clarke, Markanday

If he starts winning I am sure the fanbase will start turning around.
If he starts winning? Only the top 3 have won more:D It’s not easy to turn a club around once a figure head has left the club - See Wenger and Ferguson. Poch might not of been here as long but he was very influential and we were at the end of the cycle.

Things are far from perfect but certainly doesn’t warrant some of the comments being spouted on here…..

Back