• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley ***

Bale as a 10? Not sure Sanchez is the best cb for Burnley strikers due to his lack of strength.

Or could son be playing with Kane, Moura left bale right?

Think Dier must have tinkled off Mourinho with his comments in the week for Sanchez to be preferred.

I guess Lucas will play in the no 10 role, given Jose has used him there before

Just seen that WOod isnt starting for them - was a bit worried that if we play Bambi at CB (as we are), then Wood would bully him

Possibly our strongest team available that. Though I would probably have preferred Lamela or Dele instead of Lucas. Lucas need space to be effective whereas Lamela can unlock tight defences with his trickery and passing, and Dele with his runs in behind.
Anyway, happy with the team, now go out there and perform! COYS!

Bale as a 10? Not sure Sanchez is the best cb for Burnley strikers due to his lack of strength.

Or could son be playing with Kane, Moura left bale right?

Wood on the bench, Barnes not involved!

He's played Moura centrally a reasonable amount, so expect him to be there (not that he's suited to the role)

Wood on the bench, Barnes not involved!

He's played Moura centrally a reasonable amount, so expect him to be there (not that he's suited to the role)
Ah assumption etc etc

Striker Chris Wood is on the bench after missing six matches with a hamstring injury,

Nailed on to equalise or score a winner off the bench then

Moura starting is the only real complaint, would prefer either Dele or Lamela.
A really positive lineup
I assume bale is playing the free role
So we need someone on the right
Dele isn’t normally played down that side
And Lamela plays right but only comes inwards to a congested area

Moura starting is the only real complaint, would prefer either Dele or Lamela.
A really positive lineup

I'm worried it'll be a repeat of West Ham with that front 4 - lots of shots but no real chances, need a Lamela or Dele in there for the others to bounce off. Burnley not as good as West Ham though so maybe we'll find it easier to create with what we have?

I'm worried it'll be a repeat of West Ham with that front 4 - lots of shots but no real chances, need a Lamela or Dele in there for the others to bounce off. Burnley not as good as West Ham though so maybe we'll find it easier to create with what we have?

We need someone to start scoring goals from outside the box again. In Kane and Bale, we have arguably the best two Spurs players ever at that.

Bales pretty creative
So is Kane

Back