• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley ***

Once again nobody can be bothered to do an OMT so I'll step up again

----------Lloris
Aurier Toby Dier Reggie
--Hjoberg N'Dombele
-----Son Bale Dele
----------Kane

Terrible OMT... but excellent team selection. Spurs to win 12-1

To who though? Burnley's 8-bit logo clearly features at its summit a goose that's ripped an Indian gentleman's b0llock off:

j-qywlhF_400x400.jpg

play a front four that know how to score goals. Bale, Alli, Son, Kane. Lets do it. Lamela CDM and give him the captains armband.

The Dele and Bale resurrection will continue! COYS

Lloris

Aurier(fit?) Toby Dier Reggie

Ndombele Hojberg

Bale Alli Son

Kane​

Want to see this but I'd imagine Moura will still be shoehorned in to the central attacking midfield position for this one, Tanganga or Doherty at RB too

OMT are becoming the official marky topic.

A one man effort to try and turn this season around.

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. MarkySimmo, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.

OMT are becoming the official marky topic.

A one man effort to try and turn this season around.

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. MarkySimmo, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.
Nobody else can be fudged !!!
I used to have a really good record but have lost the last 2, it needs to change today and it will !!

i definitely want to see Bale start today and whether its Dele or Lamela or Moura who starts i want to see Jose use a Brian Clough tactic....

After letting them know the team, don't say anything to the players until he enters the changing room 5 minutes before kick off, chucks the match ball at somebody and says, "There's the ball.. Now go out and play with it"...

COYS

Back