• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT * Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton *

NLS

Gordon Durie
Saturday 16 April at 12.30 at home and live on BT..

I keep looking to see if a thread has been started so here it is...

Lloris
Royal Romero Dier Davies Reg
Bentancur Hojbjerg
Kulu Kane Son

It's very easy to pick the team at the moment which is a good sign... We should beat Brighton but then so should have Woolwich..

For the first time in a few years I am starting to feel confident that we will produce a good performance and it's a great chance to put more pressure on Woolwich... If we play well, we will win.

COYS

Last edited:
If we play well, we will win. If only football was as simple as that.
Granted, out current form is superb, but we've had enough disappointment over the years to know that defeat can all-to-easily be snatched from the jaws of victory. But I will be there and hopefully we can roar the team to victory.

We have a decent record against Brighton, but I can’t really think of a game other than the 3-0 at the Amex where it hasn’t been a close game

Their style of play suits us quite well, but on their day they're also good enough to cause us serious problems. First goal will as always be important, but perhaps less so against Brighton as they're unlikely to just sit back and park the bus.

If it's 0-0 at half time I won't panic. Would like us to look more solid defensively than we did against Villa in the first half. Can feel quite confident that we will get chances and at least a goal so if we can keep it tight at the back we should be fine.

Team picks itself, hoping Royal can keep looking better...

We have a decent record against Brighton, but I can’t really think of a game other than the 3-0 at the Amex where it hasn’t been a close game
3-1 win at their place a few years ago was quite comfy. Other than that games have been quite tight.

Think we will win but not expecting an easy game as they caused the goons problems. Have to win this in all honesty and keep the pressure on the scum. Even a draw could hand the initiative to the goons.

Apparently Conte has covid and is in doubt for this weekend. There are rumors that a player has it too, he was unnamed by the source. Does anyone have further news about this?

How we manage pressure under Conte is still TBC. I think Conte has a tendency to hype the side up. This added pressure hasn't worked all that well in the past. But now we are more comfortable in our skin. More settled as a side with an identity. That helps. But the old tendencies are there under the surface. The back line and midfield have to show determination to play round a press. If they do, we should win easily.

Nice, modest, unassuming OMT for a week we should embrace being out of the media spotlight. The Liverpool-City game means our win over Villa barely existed. Now, with Champeens League and the Ten Haag-MU circus and Kurt Zouma Karma, the mainstream media - and Graeme Sourness - won't be inconvenienced with having to mention us.

Our Manifesto should be to just trundle quietly along, prepare well, say nothing provocative, strike when chances present and come away with three points.

I am for a life and time by numbers
Blast in fast and low
Add 'em up, account for luck
You never know

Tested positive last weekend...so would give him 6-7 days to show a test which is symptom free, though that said, I guess there are no restrictions on going to work with covid any more...just that we wouldnt want him to pass it to all the squad

I wouldnt be surprised if we take a cautious approach and he is there but in a box or something like that. Don't really want him passing it on and having half the squad ill next weekend

Tested positive last weekend...so would give him 6-7 days to show a test which is symptom free, though that said, I guess there are no restrictions on going to work with covid any more...just that we wouldnt want him to pass it to all the squad

I wouldnt be surprised if we take a cautious approach and he is there but in a box or something like that. Don't really want him passing it on and having half the squad ill next weekend
I'm loving the image of Conte ranting and raging in a box!

Of the many people I know who've had it recently, more have needed the full 10 days before getting two consecutive negative tests than have been non-contagious by day 7. Fingers crossed that Conte gets over it quickly. Or gets put in a box!

Of the many people I know who've had it recently, more have needed the full 10 days before getting two consecutive negative tests than have been non-contagious by day 7. Fingers crossed that Conte gets over it quickly. Or gets put in a box!

Let's hope Conte is affectionately kissing all the Arse side post game.

The people I've known (including myself!) have more been around 7-ish days to get negative tests, so agree it feels tight. As above, I can't see we'd take the risk either - we wouldnt want a few players catching it from him and then struggling to make it for next weekend

Date - 16/04/22
Kick Off - 12.30pm
Venue - NWHL

Another massive game for us, coming on the back of two weekends of results going for us
We're in good form, scoring for fun, not conceding either and I can't see that changing on Saturday

Big day for me too as it's my Spurs Stag Do !!!

-----------------Lloris
Royal Romero Dier Davies Reggie
-----------PEH Bentacur
-----------Kulu Kane Son

4-0

Kane x 2, Son and Kul with his 1st home goal

upload_2022-4-14_14-38-52.png

Is it me or is the stadium open longer after the game on Saturday ??
Hopefully they will screen the FA SF at 3.30pm too
Will be in there at 10.30am and we're planning on staying until it shuts too

COYS

Back