• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford

@scaramanga since when did we allow closet Gooners on this board?

As if “Glory, glory Tottenham Hotspur”, “Ossie’s Dream”, “Hotshot Tottenham”, “Tottenham, Tottenham” and “When the Year Ends in One” are not some of musics finest moments and rank up there with anything Mozart, Lennon, Dylan have produced, those boys also wrote “Snooker Loopy” and “Rabbit”.

I’m speechless...
Can't believe you didn't mention the classic 'Wallop' (B side to Snooker Loopy).....

I think 3 out of our 4 defeats this season have been deserved (we deserved a draw in the Liverpool game IMO)
I had a - very subjective! - looks at the results and concluded we are perhaps -3 worse off than we ‘should’ be. We’ve have been fortunate in some games we won too, but do agree on the ‘Pool game.

It is great to be in the League Cup final after beating Brentford. Credit to Sissoko and Son for the goals. But it was really tense until Son scored the second goal to kill the game off. But at least we managed to find a late goal instead of conceding ! Was worried about Brentford as they have beaten 4 PL teams (Southampton, WBA, Fulham and Saudi Sportswashing Machine) in the previous rounds and are doing well in the Championship. But we did enough to beat them. Now that we are in the Final against ManCity, we must make sure we win it ! Remember, we have lost 4 of our last 5 Cup finals. Let's hope Mourinho's experience and the magic of the year that ends in "1" will help us win our first trophy since the 2008 League Cup.

Back