• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth ***

Poch has shown though that he likes to rotate the full backs and, at some point, he'll deem Rose to have sufficiently recovered from his injury and be sufficiently match fit to start an important game. Might be today, might not. Davies has been playing well recently and there's not much to chose between them in my view (though different styles)...but if Rose is 400% again, then I could see him coming in given Davies played v Huddersfield and Juve.

I take the point about Moura's newness reducing the likelihood of him starting, however the Lamela/Dele/Eriksen trio looked so slow, undynamic and lacking in pace the other week

I was wrong re:Rose starting!!! BTW am
I the only person delighted to see him back in the land of sensible hair?!!!! I now predict his best game of the season coming up!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back