• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Borussia Dortmund ***

Saw the youth game against Dortmund.
I was channel hoping on our local sports channels and noticed it was "live"
Where was it played ?
There was a very little crowd. The players didn't have names on the shirts.

Anyway, we won 4-0 :)
According to to commentary, our goal scorers were Sterling, Bennett and Edwards (2)
Maybe, a GHod omen for the senior game.;)

Waiting for the main game that starts at 10pm our time. Hope I can stay awake till the end.
COYS

Sent from my ebony throne using Safaricom DrumTalk

At the training complex in Enfield. Only a small number of tickets were available to fans.

Any official team news yet?

We need an early goal to help us settle down. It won't be easy but if we want to progress in Europe, we need to be beating teams like Dortmund at home. Hope we will put up a good performance and get the erection inducing win.

The fantastic Chris Cowlin has got some highlights here.

Very very impressed with Edwards again. It's a real shame that with Dele and Lamela out, certain ineffective player(s) are blocking his route to be involved tonight.

A real talent in the making and already better and would offer more than some in the squad.

To those of you who go to Wembley tonight, get behind the team, sing and make us proud with a magnificent atmosphere under the lights at Wembley! COME ON YOU SPURS!

Nice, I like that. Will be interesting to see Aurier. His pace will be important.

Also refreshing to see our new boys actually feature early in an important game. It seems so often over the years that our new signings have to wait quite long before they get their chance. Just a feeling though, could very well be wrong about that.

A wonderful team and bench selection from Poch! Well done, I'd have made a couple of small tweaks - see my earlier post in this thread - but can't complain and am very pleased.

Lloris
Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen
Aurier, Dier, Dembele, Davies
Son, Eriksen
Kane

Vorm, Foyth, Trippier, Walker-Peters, Winks, Sissoko, Llorente

I'm particularly interested in Son tonight as I want him performing as I know he can. None of these poor displays he turns in now and again please!

While I feel for Tripps, Aurier for the debut is a great choice. His experience against teams of the calibre of BvB will be useful.

This game is interesting for a few reasons.

Has Mopo learnt how to play in Europe

When will we win at Wembley

With the side they have out we won't get a better chance to beat them.

They have a very experimental line-up. Two or even three unexpected players in their starting line-up. Tolyan makes debut as leftback. Also Yarmolenko starts.
Buzzing very hard now! COYS! We're gonna make it!

I would Take a draw now!
It's an unexceptable thought!
We can and should win against this Borussia side!

Back