• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Borussia Dortmund ***

-------------Lloris-------------
-----Toby--Sanchez--Vert---
-Aurier-----Dier-----Davies-
---Eriksen-Dembele-Son---
----------------Kane-------------

Not sure Poch will pick up Aurier over Trippier, but personally I would like it despite some risk.
They also miss Schmelzer on their left wing and very young Zagadu should feature there. I think Poch will ask to target this spot.

Don't think we have many other options considering Alli's disqualification.
Surely we'll give them much more fight than two years ago, when we met in EL.
Could be that the way to exploit a young inexperienced left back is to play Trippier. More settled with his teammates, fantastic cross if there's a bit of time and space for him to find and perhaps less pressure on him defensively.

I get the impression from browsing their forums and loosely translating that they are not too worried about. Expecting the same tripe that came up against them in the EL.

Hopefully we do to them what Monaco did to us (after we smashed them 4-1 the previous season).

COYS

Sorry for my ignorance but is every match in the CL replicated with an under 19s fixture from both clubs? And if so, is this an actual competition or what is happening?

Sorry for my ignorance but is every match in the CL replicated with an under 19s fixture from both clubs? And if so, is this an actual competition or what is happening?

It's the NextGen tournament that later got hijacked by UEFA. It's a bit ridiculous as qualifying for the CL with the first team has nothing to do with the quality of a club's youth teams.

News from the Official Site:

Dele Alli (suspension)
Currently serving the first of a three-game suspension in European competition.

Erik Lamela (hips), Danny Rose (knee), Victor Wanyama (knee)
All remain sidelined as they continue their recoveries from respective injuries.

Georges-Kevin Nkoudou (foot)
Close to a return to training with the team.​

Interesting that they mention Lamela's hips (plural).

News from the Official Site:

Dele Alli (suspension)
Currently serving the first of a three-game suspension in European competition.

Erik Lamela (hips), Danny Rose (knee), Victor Wanyama (knee)
All remain sidelined as they continue their recoveries from respective injuries.

Georges-Kevin Nkoudou (foot)
Close to a return to training with the team.​

Interesting that they mention Lamela's hips (plural).
He's had surgery on both sides. That's two, so plural.

badger-animal.jpg

European badger

ac03bca559141f33169d5e166326c984--honey-badger-badger-badger-badger.jpg

American Badger
honey-badger.jpg

Honey Badger
3a6d50970307eef420bb0441b127f7ec.jpg

javan ferret-badger
Palawan-stink-badger1.jpg

Palawan stink badger

Back