• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax - the second leg

I look back on that game with nothing but happiness. Yeah it sucks we didn’t win the thing but the goal I look back on with no fondness whatsoever no matter how many times our social media teams insist on showing it is Kane’s goal whilst masked in the NLD. Completely bottled that game at home to 10 men and was hanging on for a point at the end. Never caught Leicester after game despite having the chance to go top with a win of any kind.
The thing is, that we're kind of regarded as the moral winners.
I've asked a lot of people who support other clubs, what their memories are from the champions league last year. Every one of them says Ajax-Spurs and City-Spurs are the absolute highlights, and the most spectacular games they have ever seen. No one even mentions Liverpool!

Last edited:
The thing is, that we're kind ofrregarded as the moral winners.
I've asked a lot of people who support other clubs, what their memories are from the champions league last year. Every one of them says Ajax-Spurs and City-Spurs are the absolute highlights, and the most spectacular games they have ever seen. No one even mentions Liverpool!

I do love that we totally eclipsed their SF come back against Barcelona, just by playing the day after.

Back