• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax - the second leg

I still have one question: where the fvck did the extra 2 minutes come from after we scored?? The goal was right at the end of stoppage time, so it's not like you needed to add time for celebrations. Wtf?? At worst let them kick off and the first time the ball goes out of play, or we intercept it, blow the fvcking whistle.

But then you wouldn’t have had the completely relaxing, joyous, carefree sight of Lamela turning back inside in his own left back position, trying to walk the ball out of defence on 97 minutes.

Don't think it was just emotion. With that being the last kick of the match, I am sure everyone thought the game was over !
Would have been very surprised if that reaction from the players hadn't come even with a bit if time left of the minimum added time.
But then you wouldn’t have had the completely relaxing, joyous, carefree sight of Lamela turning back inside in his own left back position, trying to walk the ball out of defence on 97 minutes.
There's an alternate reality where that ball drops to a different player who immediately clears it out to a throw and Ajax score from it. With loads of fans asking why we didn't try to retain possession.

There's an alternate reality where that ball drops to a different player who immediately clears it out to a throw and Ajax score from it. With loads of fans asking why we didn't try to retain possession.
There's an even alternate alternate reality where Ajax score straight from kickoff, lobbing the ball over a hapless Hugo standing on the edge of the 18 yard box. With loads of fans asking why we didn't start Worm instead.

Did you think that was a smart decision by Lamela? I for one was absolutely livid.

There's an even alternate alternate reality where Ajax score straight from kickoff, lobbing the ball over a hapless Hugo standing on the edge of the 18 yard box. With loads of fans asking why we didn't start Worm instead.

Did you think that was a smart decision by Lamela? I for one was absolutely livid.
First decision to keep the ball was very good. Next decision to try to hold on to it with a pass was too much of a risk.

Would have been very surprised if that reaction from the players hadn't come even with a bit if time left of the minimum added time.There's an alternate reality where that ball drops to a different player who immediately clears it out to a throw and Ajax score from it. With loads of fans asking why we didn't try to retain possession.

Yep, indeed... I was just having deja vu all over again of Eriksen losing it deep and very very late against city.

You don't think that there was any emotion after coming back from 3 - 0 down to scoring a goal in the last minute that would put us in the final? Right you are.

I said it was not just emotion. It was emotion mixed with the perception that the game was over !

Back