• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v AFC Bournemouth ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@milo So Aurier does SFA and gets on the list. Sissoko scores a brilliant goal, was without doubt our best midfielder and of course not a mention.

No bias there, of course....

Not my choice. All nominations made on this thread make the list, apart from @galeforce's. I posted all the nominated players twenty minutes before adding the poll to give people a chance to add any players that have been missed.

I see @Bedfordspurs was working the hoardings this afternoon

EKq-DU1o-W4-AAt-YBX.jpg

Coming from the Sheffield game before the appointment remember listening to Laura Woods waffle on, if we appointed Mourinho, "I hope you Spurs fans will be happy with your 1-0 wins"

Yes Laura, we're loving all of them...
She could say anything and I wouldn’t be mad at her.

and would still want her to sit on my face.

Dier's got to be shipped out, seriously. I don't understand what either Poch or Mourinho see in him. He had great promise 3-4 seasons ago but injury, loss of form, confidence, etc has turned him into a Championship level player. We cannot move forward carrying someone like him who just gifts possession to opponents.
Goose by name...

No bias there, of course. The only gift we gave Bournemouth was the useless and amateurish free kick by Ndombele from which Wilson scored. Up till then we were cruising. But of course you do not mention that.

Sissoko was beaten on the byline but Aurier was nowhere covering... Of course, the fact that he was our best midfielder completely escapes you as I am sure you missed the scorer of the third goal.

New manager, same old crap postings from the usual suspects!
So he didn't turn the ball over them? What game were you watching? What a poster boy you are. The midfield were over run in the last twenty minutes. Watch the game again, sorry if the truth is inconvenient to your fanboy view.

Really disappointing game, lots of open football played, 4 good goals, a win and 3 points to take us up the table, Oh how I wish we had struggled to get a goal and kept a clean sheet I could have gone home moaning and blamed everyone from the chairman down to the cleaners.

I was going say something but thought twice about it. Those bloody cleaners their simply just not up to it!

I thought he was better today! I think it is going to take some considerable time for him to regain his fitness.
I believe Mourinho will give him every chance!

Back