• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur Under 12's V Wolverhampton Wanderers ***

I assume by now that Doherty has been thrown into the chipper at Hotspur Way, minced up and spread on the training pitches as fertiliser, so I can't see him starting in a bucket.

So it has to be Tanganga Sanchez Rodon DaviesOrSess as a back 4. Assuming we want to get game time into those guys.

Very hard to judge how strong a team to put out, but if we just throw on all the rejects, we'll probably get beat and the negativity persists into the GoonerDrome.

Expecting some rotation, but not rotating out every player that will start the NLD.

We've had a terrible time with injuries and the quarantine to add to that. Feels like any of our starters for the NLD getting injured in this one would be a big blow. But at the same time I can't see us putting out a fully rotated side. As you say, need some more positivity in terms of performances and results. The backup players might not get much nearer to a start but playing in a full changed team.

I think Nuno will take some of that risk of injury. But probably look to rest a couple of those that had a demanding international break and then right into several starts for us.

Nuno needs a good result/performance as there are already some fans turning on him ( mores the pity) so i would be surprised if he makes too many changes.

I still think with our current players we would be best suited to a 343 formation. I would experiment with that tonight

...............................Golly...................................

.............Tanga.............Rodon............Davies.............

Royal..................Winks.........Skippy/ LoSo...............Sess/Reggy

..........Moura/Scarlett .................Kane/Son................Gil

Royal and Sess/Regi to provide the width. Gil and Moura/Scarlett to run in behind Kane and Kane to get in the effing box.

Last edited:
I still think with our current players we would be best suited to a 343 formation. I would experiment with that tonight

...............................Golly...................................

.............Tanga.............Rodon............Davies.............

Royal..................Winks.........Skippy/ LoSo...............Sess/Reggy

..........Moura..................Kane/Son................Gil

Royal and Sess/Regi to provide the width. Gil and Moura to run in behind Kane and Kane to get in the effing box.

Moura is injured, as is Sess, so doubt Moura will be running in behind Kane much

Wolves have rested a load of players haven't they!? I definitely think we have gone stronger than they have... Still, means nothing with Spurs hey

Wolves have rested a load of players haven't they!? I definitely think we have gone stronger than they have... Still, means nothing with Spurs hey

Rotated a bit:

• 21Ruddy
  • 23Kilman
  • 15Boly
  • 14Mosquera
  • 2Hoever
  • 32Dendoncker
  • 8Neves
  • 3Aït-Nouri
  • 10Podence
  • 17Fábio Silva
  • 26Hwang Hee-Chan

Looks like we are giving it a go. Ndombelly off at half time for Hojbjerg. Hope Kane puts in a decent performance.

Just noticed we are wearing the shirt with the transit van tyre marks. Oh well have to try something different I suppose.

Last edited:
Wolves have rested a load of players haven't they!
  • 21Ruddy
  • 23Kilman
  • 15Boly
  • 14Mosquera
  • 2Hoever
  • 32Dendoncker
  • 8Neves
  • 3Aït-Nouri
  • 10Podence
  • 17Fábio Silva
  • 26Hwang Hee-Chan
Substitutes
  • 9Jiménez
  • 11Machado Trincão
  • 13Moulden
  • 16Coady
  • 22Nélson Semedo
  • 28João Moutinho
  • 37Traoré

BBC has us lined up as a 4231 with Skipp/Ndom in midfield... so they might know something we don't, or they might be clueless and clutching at 2017.

Feels a bit weak up front without Son starting. But maybe we will have more guile/passing/midfield/clever without so much runny_dribble_tackled_runny_dribble_tackled_runny_dribble_smash_it_wide?

I.e. Time for Kane/Alli/Ndom to the goalscoring thing. It really ain't that tricky, just believe and go for it.

• 22Gollini
  • 6D Sánchez
  • 25Tanganga
  • 4Romero
  • 33Davies
  • 28Ndombele
  • 29Skipp
  • 18Lo Celso
  • 11Gil
  • 20Alli
  • 10Kane
Substitutes
  • 2Doherty
  • 3Reguilón
  • 5Højbjerg
  • 7Son Heung-Min
  • 14Rodon
  • 40Austin
  • 44Scarlett

It's a bit of a half and half team. Partly because I'm not sure we know what our 1st eleven is and partly because we have too many who can't be trusted.

Look at the Man Utd v West Ham game. They have made 10 and 11 changes respectively from their game at the weekend.

They both have settled strong 1st elevens and trust in those in the squad. Keeps their players nice and fresh.

I can't think of a single time where we've been good at Wolves. We've struggled there for as long as I can remember - always sluggish boring games, but my memory might be blurred by recent performances. I'm just hoping for a bit of an improvement. More of the stuff from the first half vs Chelski, please, Spurs.

Back