• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur LTD vs Southampton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Commentators blamed that at one stage, do not think so

I know. Wasn't serious. But boy are we brick. Completely disjointed, devoid of effort or creativity, non existent intensity, movement or precision. Whatever the reason, we look utterly shattered and clueless.

Being proven right over a fair amount of time and wanting it after 45 minutes are entirely different... :p
Don’t get me wrong Mourinho going was right as it wasn’t going to get better. But the suggestion that it was the all our toxic manager and should be doing so much better is laughable, this squad is stale with so many still here from 5 years ago. Talk of us possibly winning 5 or 6 games and getting top 4 have a laugh.Have you not seen what a new manager bounce does straight after a manager is sacked? This looks like a team playing for the manager to get sacked:D Fact is this squad is no better than 6th at best and no matter who the manager is we will not improve until there is an overhaul. Hopefully he at least puts Vini up top as Son is useless up front and we can still win this....

Seen the team and not surprised tbh.
Bale and Toby, sigh.
Chances are Southampton were always going to be up for it a semi final defeat and playing a big six baddie so we really need players that were going to show up had something to play for.

Don't think anyone thought Jose was right about everything.

A few do think he wasn't wrong about everything though, or the sole reason for our performances. I read on here for example that we have a top 4 team that wasn't be utilised properly.

They’re not giving Hugo much credit for the double save. WTF is it with British pundits? They hammer Lloris when he makes a mistake and give him no credit when he does something brilliant.

Back