• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Huddersfield Town FC ***

I was an editor on a (great) TV show called Blunt Talk (starring Patrick Stewart) and met her at the premier party at the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood (I did not overdose on cocaine, which is always a good thing) and got to talking with her (she’s lovely, by the way). Talk quickly got to football and I obviously told her of my deep love for Spurs and she quickly told me of hers and said she had the tattoo. And showed me too.

I've seen her other tattoo.

Stopover at JFK now, after a late night flight from Copenhagen. Last leg to LAX in an hour, will meet you there just in time for brekkie. Wife is mad as hell.
I’ll make sure there’s a pint and a pot of tea ready for your arrival.

That’s the team I’d have wanted for Juve, which worries me.

Aurier is suspended for Juve. Poch obviously rates him and hopes he can play his way into form. Otherwise he would have gone with KWP for this game in order to keep Trips fresh for Juve.

Aurier is suspended for Juve. Poch obviously rates him and hopes he can play his way into form. Otherwise he would have gone with KWP for this game in order to keep Trips fresh for Juve.

Please talk me through that again, I don't follow.

Back