• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Huddersfield Town FC ***

Tell me how you know this and do not disappoint with mention of Google.
I was an editor on a (great) TV show called Blunt Talk (starring Patrick Stewart) and met her at the premier party at the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood (I did not overdose on cocaine, which is always a good thing) and got to talking with her (she’s lovely, by the way). Talk quickly got to football and I obviously told her of my deep love for Spurs and she quickly told me of hers and said she had the tattoo. And showed me too.

She should get a decent tattoo artist that looks like a kids transfer sticker. If she's dating the qunt though, there's bigger issues to address first.

I was an editor on a (great) TV show called Blunt Talk (starring Patrick Stewart) and met her at the premier party at the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood (I did not overdose on cocaine, which is always a good thing) and got to talking with her (she’s lovely, by the way). Talk quickly got to football and I obviously told her of my deep love for Spurs and she quickly told me of hers and said she had the tattoo. And showed me too.
loved the show!!!

tumblr_m8v51zNuxb1rs1aer.gif

Last edited:
With the top 4 race still being very tight, we need to win almost all our remaining 10 matches to have any chance of finishing in top 4. It won't be easy but most of our remaining matches do look like winnable matches for us, including this match against Huddersfield. This will be our first league match at home against Huddersfield since 1972. We did well to beat them 4-0 away earlier in the season. So, there is no reason why we cannot get another comfortable win here.

Kane will be our key player in this match. I think Kane's quest to become the top scorer in the league this season starts here. Liverpool's Salah doesn't look like stopping his goal scoring run. So, Kane has no choice but to keeps on scoring in the remaining matches. With Kane on 24 goals now, he probably needs to score a few hattricks to reach at least 40 goals to become the top scorer. It is not impossible for Kane but he does needs help from other players. We do need more contribution from players like Eriksen, Son, Alli, Lamela and Moura.

Our midfield have been in good form recently. Good to see Dembele getting back his best form after his injury problems. Wanyama does needs to get his old form. It will help us greatly if we can have Dembele and Wanyama back playing together in midfield. Moura did well to assist 2 goals against Rochdale. Not sure if Moura is ready to start in the league or not but hope he will do well if he starts. Our midfield do need to score more goals.

We have to be worried about our defence if both Alderweireld and Vertonghen are out injured. Sanchez is still not fully convincing in defence while Dier and Foyth are too error prone. I think the fact all 3 are young and inexperienced is their main problem. Boom shaka laka another experienced defender to guide the youngsters, apart from Alderweireld and Vertonghen. Whoever play in defence, let's hope they will play their best and help us keep the clean sheet.

With our CL match against Juventus coming next week, we need to go into that match in winning form. We need to keep on winning in the league to have any chance of finishing in top 4. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Huddersfield and stay in the top 4 race.

With the top 4 race still being very tight, we need to win almost all our remaining 10 matches to have any chance of finishing in top 4. It won't be easy but most of our remaining matches do look like winnable matches for us, including this match against Huddersfield. This will be our first league match at home against Huddersfield since 1972. We did well to beat them 4-0 away earlier in the season. So, there is no reason why we cannot get another comfortable win here.

Kane will be our key player in this match. I think Kane's quest to become the top scorer in the league this season starts here. Liverpool's Salah doesn't look like stopping his goal scoring run. So, Kane has no choice but to keeps on scoring in the remaining matches. With Kane on 24 goals now, he probably needs to score a few hattricks to reach at least 40 goals to become the top scorer. It is not impossible for Kane but he does needs help from other players. We do need more contribution from players like Eriksen, Son, Alli, Lamela and Moura.

Our midfield have been in good form recently. Good to see Dembele getting back his best form after his injury problems. Wanyama does needs to get his old form. It will help us greatly if we can have Dembele and Wanyama back playing together in midfield. Moura did well to assist 2 goals against Rochdale. Not sure if Moura is ready to start in the league or not but hope he will do well if he starts. Our midfield do need to score more goals.

We have to be worried about our defence if both Alderweireld and Vertonghen are out injured. Sanchez is still not fully convincing in defence while Dier and Foyth are too error prone. I think the fact all 3 are young and inexperienced is their main problem. Boom shaka laka another experienced defender to guide the youngsters, apart from Alderweireld and Vertonghen. Whoever play in defence, let's hope they will play their best and help us keep the clean sheet.

With our CL match against Juventus coming next week, we need to go into that match in winning form. We need to keep on winning in the league to have any chance of finishing in top 4. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Huddersfield and stay in the top 4 race.

I find it amazing that someone who lives so far away can be so negative on every post ... you don’t have the pleasure of dealing with other fans and British media like we do here

But to be positive :

We’re clear in the top 4 at the moment with a great run of fixtures to play
We haven’t lost since December and that was against City remember
If we had an additional experienced centre back we would have too many players for that role
Kane doesn’t need hat tricks to stay at the top of the scorers list as he is already top and how many hat tricks has he scored this season
You mention Sanchez and not being fully convinced.... we have lost 1 game with him playing (Arse away) where the ref had a huge influence despite us being outplayed. The guy has had some weaker games but is still looking excellent IMO

Everybody dance now!

Wish we can have Alderweireld and Vertonghen fully fit for this match. Huddersfield won't make it easy for us. So, we need to get an early goal to help us settle our nerves and then go for more goals to kill the game off. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a convincing win to improve our chances in the top 4 race.

Nice nipples there, should this not be in the glory glory hole?

Can't believe no one else has noticed this by the way.

I think you'll find it's the lacey bra she's wearing.

But hey, don't let that get in the way, knock yourself out! ;)

I haven't seen Huddersfield play since we met them at their place, and although I really liked their attitude from that day, it was suicidal for them, and I expect them to setup a bit differently here. Not sure what to expect today, but hoping for a couple of quick goals for us, and a no-nervy kind of win. We need to win though, that much is clear. Get in! COYS! :D

I haven't seen Huddersfield play since we met them at their place, and although I really liked their attitude from that day, it was suicidal for them, and I expect them to setup a bit differently here. Not sure what to expect today, but hoping for a couple of quick goals for us, and a no-nervy kind of win. We need to win though, that much is clear. Get in! COYS! :D

Huddersfield are lukewarm to stone cold.
Not the worse team in the league but.........

Back