• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Cardiff ***

I have to say, football is much better now that you get a red for hacking someone down, or a yellow for pulling back the shirt

It used to be so frustrating when you spent all game trying to break free, you finally manage to break free on goal and someone just smashes you from behind. Much better nowadays
Football is much worse now that you get a red for hacking someone down, or a yellow for pulling back the shirt.

It's so frustrating spending a game putting a roostery little winger in his place, only for the ref to book you for putting him in Row Z when he forgets the rules you so carefully laid out for him and tries to skip past you.

I would love to know on what grounds they appeal! It's ridiculous. It was a stone wall red card!
I think they appealed as the player didn't try to commit murder - Colin has a high threshold for the red. "he hasn’t endangered the life of a player so I don’t know why it’s a red card."

Back