• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Cardiff ***

The red looked stonewall to me, cynical and knee high.

A shame they don't allow the sort of player-administered rough justice we see in the National Hockey League. If Kane could only skate. He's got a hockey player's heart.

A player like Ralls goes woodchopping like that in a vulnerable area and he can well expect prompt retaliation. Whether with a heavy hit into the boards on a later shift or having someone come straight in like Kane did and start chuckin' knuckles. He's gettin' tuned up.

Into the penalty box they go. Two minutes for tripping, two for unsportsmanlike conduct, five each for fighting. Back in action when the penalties are over. You'd be amazed how well it works.

None of this goin' home handsome business we see with the sweethearts in soccer. An' you kids remember - cuts heal.

I'd expect the figure to be higher for City, but not hugely. A lot of people are just sick and tired of Wembley. I know I am. I made my mind up after Fulham I wasn't going back.

More like a hangover from Barca. After the Lord Mayor's Show, knackered like the players and it was only Cardiff. Lot of fresh faces around me and not in a good way, moaning minnies most of them. Why pay good money to hurl bile at "Your Team". Stay at home in front of a stream and stop p!ssing me off!

More like a hangover from Barca. After the Lord Mayor's Show, knackered like the players and it was only Cardiff. Lot of fresh faces around me and not in a good way, moaning minnies most of them. Why pay good money to hurl bile at "Your Team". Stay at home in front of a stream and stop p!ssing me off!

My lot got soaked at football that morning the weather was bloody awful!
Barcelona then Cardiff "After the Lord Mayor's Show" has never been more apt.

Called out by who? Pundits? They are always correct and know the rules... Sure.

Sanchez booking = doesn't HAVE to give it, but totally within the rules.
Red card = Stone wall. Can be given for 3 reasons: kicking an opponent off the ball, unnecessary force or violent conduct.
Dier situation = totally the right call. Dier is looking at the player and moves in on him on purpose. Opponent looking at the ball. No argument.
Trippier one you mention, I don't know what situation you refer to.

Do you actually have any sort of knowledge of the rules of football?
For the record, I've been a referee since I was 13 years old, making it 27 years now, having refereed at the 2nd highest level. That doesn't make me an expert, but at least I can assess the situations and know what rules are used.

OH, so sorry my opinion isn't the same as yours, tell me where to send my posts in future for you to check over before hand.

OH, so sorry my opinion isn't the same as yours, tell me where to send my posts in future for you to check over before hand.
I'm just explaining the situations in relation to the actual rules. But I guess that isn't relevant (to you), since you obviously don't know the rules.
And who has "called out" Dean, apart from you?

I'm just explaining the situations in relation to the actual rules. But I guess that isn't relevant (to you), since you obviously don't know the rules.
And who has "called out" Dean, apart from you?

The rules eh, funny how it's except when refs fudge up then it's 'open to interpretation'.
The two major incidents in that game were the red card, he was going to give a yellow, changed his mind and has now given Warnock an opportunity to hang Harry out to dry. That was a red card all day, he should not even have had to think about it.
He bottled the pen, had an easy out to say rose went down to easy, but instead chose to say the defender got the ball. The defender was at two yards away from the ball. If he is going apply the rules, he should at least apply the correct rule.
I'm done with this now, you have your view, I have mine. Doesn't look like either is likely to change each others opinion, so why go round in circles.
No hard feelings.

I seem to have different people in my section ever game...funnily enough there were no Spanish fans with half and half scarves filming us defending corners at this one...

Absolutely. Ridiculous listening to Nevin yesterday trying to argue it wasn't reckless. Could've broken both his legs.

This. Could not believe what I was hearing when he was saying it was a yellow at worst. Him and Warnock really need to take a good look at themselves

Oh it won’t matter, many were stating at the start of the season Arsenal and Chelsea aren’t as good as the almighty all conquering Spurs anyway....

Arsenal aren’t.
We are three points off top with four or five key injuries.
They are three points off top with all available.
When there is a bit more balance and they have played a couple of real sides (such as us) normal order will be restored.

As for the goal difference thing yesterday...ideal world a 3 or 4-0 win, but having witnessed the likes of Burnley home
last season it was crucial to grind out the 1-0 win.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Would not have mattered if we had fudging held on against fudging Watford.

Indeed. Actually we could/maybe should sat top of the league on 21pts.

But then again had we won v Watford, we would have been going into yesterdays game at 3pm with the situation being, win, and we go top overnight...and we all know what happens when faced with that scenario

Back