• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v Woolwich Wanckers

Erm... No! Defenders catch up with him all the time now! He's doesn't seem that quick. I think he's lost a lot of pace. Don't know how, but he's just not running away from players I know he would breeze past before.

Erm... No! Defenders catch up with him all the time now! He's doesn't seem that quick. I think he's lost a lot of pace. Don't know how, but he's just not running away from players I know he would breeze past before.

Who are you talking about? Townsend or Lennon?

Townsend! He's lost many foot races this season I was sure he would win! Just think about it, when did you last see him actually get away from someone with decent pace? Maybe he's built up more muscles and mass that has made him slower. I don't know, but I'm sure he was quicker before!

Last edited:
Townsend! He's lost many foot races this season I was sure he would win! Just think about it, when did you last see him actually get away from someone with decent pace? Maybe he's built up more muscles and mass that has made him slower. I don't know, but I'm sure he was quicker before!

Wow, I was sure you meant Lennon:eek:; hadn't noticed that about Townsend. Will have to take a look....

If it's true then it does render his purpose for most games (even more) redundant

That's a good point actually i noticed that the other night. He was also very slow running back after he lost the ball for the 3rd goal in the Liverpool game IIRC.

Byd22jOIUAA_jhM.jpg

Why don't you have a bet on it, along with a pint you big dumb ****t!

Ok, I would NOW be happy with the following team.

Lloris

Naughton
Vertonghen
Dier
Rose

Bentaleb
Dembele

Lamela
Soladado
Lennon

Kane

Kane and Nobby to switch off each other i.e. Kane to drop deeper and provide for Soldado, Lamela and Lennon to switch off each other when they wish…

this could work!!!!!!

The more I think about it, to NOT play Harry Kane would be an act equal to one of total and utter bewildering madness. Nobby and HurriKane to score, we've got this, eassssssy!

- @BenjiStambouli: "I used to be friends with Giroud, but now he is no longer my friend - it is finished." #THFC

BygbZNEIYAEDu75.jpg:large

Why don't you have a bet on it, along with a pint you big dumb ****t!

We all hate them type of quotes that come from ex scum players ..,,But he's got a point we have looked ****e this season so far shown nothing at all to suggest we can got to the Death Star and give them a game.

We all hate them type of quotes that come from ex scum players ..,,But he's got a point we have looked ****e this season so far shown nothing at all to suggest we can got to the Death Star and give them a game.

Other side of that is that Arsenal havent exactly looked well beaters either so on current form both are pretty poo really

Very worried about today. Have a feeling we may concede a few. Seem to have developed a very soft centre again.

Other side of that is that Arsenal havent exactly looked well beaters either so on current form both are pretty poo really

Very true but they looked decent against City for long periods . I think there defence is there to be got at yet sadly ours is truly woeful at times . If I see Kaboul and Vlad line up we are buggered they are ****e and pitch needs his head checked !

Ok, I would NOW be happy with the following team.

Lloris

Naughton
Vertonghen
Dier
Rose

Bentaleb
Dembele

Lamela
Soladado
Lennon

Kane

Kane and Nobby to switch off each other i.e. Kane to drop deeper and provide for Soldado, Lamela and Lennon to switch off each other when they wish…

this could work!!!!!!

The more I think about it, to NOT play Harry Kane would be an act equal to one of total and utter bewildering madness. Nobby and HurriKane to score, we've got this, eassssssy!

Tbh I like this.

Plus Eriksen deserves dropping for his lacklustre, utter want half assed performances.

Lennon will provide superb work rate and will help out defensively considering we would need it despite how anonymous he MAY be, he gets the NLD and his pace adds threat.

Very true but they looked decent against City for long periods . I think there defence is there to be got at yet sadly ours is truly woeful at times . If I see Kaboul and Vlad line up we are buggered they are ****e and pitch needs his head checked !

I agree if we start with Vlad/Kaboul I really fear for the worst, especially as Dier has looked a little iffy the last 2 games also

Tbh I like this.

Plus Eriksen deserves dropping for his lacklustre, utter want half assed performances.

Lennon will provide superb work rate and will help out defensively considering we would need it despite how anonymous he MAY be, he gets the NLD and his pace adds threat[/B].

Indeed…I'd make him skipper too personally. If we get him the ball he will create chances. Kane and Nobby seem to click too. I doubt Poch will do it, but we can hope.

GHod I hate them…Fatty Cazorla and the utter twunt Wheelchair, arrrrgggghhhhhhh...

NO PLACE FOR LOGIC!

It's an NLD!

Indeed, the fact we have been largely average is even MORE reason to go and stick one on them tomorrow. Free yourself and believe! They are evil, we are not.

Back