• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v Woolwich Wanckers

There is a reason why its 175-1, I wouldnt say its too good to pass up but I really do admire your optimism hahah

:p I've flipped into the over 50s so I have to be optimistic (instill Grim Reaper Smilley). I've got one daughter that opted out but works 70 hours a week in a chippie/pub, and one daughter that graduated with a degree in microbiology in june? but is still seeking employment. Go figure. such anything is possible.
As

Just read the comment from Merson and sadly I agree with him... Yet 2 years ago before a game at their place - I think it was the 5-2 loss - he said he was really worried that it could get emabarassing for them as with Bale flying it looked like we could rip them to pieces. No chance of that now.

I can't see us winning and if we play Kaboul and Chiriches we could get stuffed by 4 0r 5.

I would 'park the bus', make it ugly and at least make them fight for it.... But we think we're too good to do that and that is why the top teams almost always beat us....

I'm really fed up now!

How about something totally left field?

Loris
Dier Kaboom Verts
Lennon RWB Rose Lwb
Capoue dembele Eriksen in the middle
Lamela tucked in behind ADE

How's that - never gonna happen but reckon it could do a job. We need to match them up in the mid, so have to go three in there so for me Capoue Moussa and Eriksen have to play central. If were four at the back then we have to play41221 with Lamela and chasers the wide forwards.

Gotta keep Ozil quiet and Sanxhez too. Tough ask but if Sherwood can manage to lose to this lot without embarrassing himself then surely this shower of ****e currently masquerading as our first team can stump up some semblance of pride?!?!

Would love stambouli to start as we need a beast in there and Cap just isn't beast enough. Moussa can be a beast but we really need Eriksen to step the feck up and boss our passing.

Got faith it's going to be a lot closer than everyone thinks so let's do these cnuts for once.

The missus invited some people around for lunch tomorrow, so it looked like I wasn't going to be able to see the game. In fairness, she always tries to work around Spurs fixtures and when she asked about this weekend I inexplicably thought it was a Sunday game and told her Saturday was free. So I had nobody to blame but myself... but even so, I've been grumbling about it for the last couple of days - completely unreasonably.

Now I get a text saying these people have had to cancel and I can watch the game after all. And instead of feeling relieved, I'm suddenly dreading tomorrow afternoon. Bloody Spurs!

Same here. I'll be rubbish company for anyone I meet tomorrow

Girlfriend wanted me to go to dinner with her Dad and his friends for his birthday at 8pm tomorrow night, I had to gratefully decline, she was like why, I said if Spurs lose I wont be happy especially not to Arsenal, she said its only football :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Strike 1 hahahahahah

Girlfriend wanted me to go to dinner with her Dad and his friends for his birthday at 8pm tomorrow night, I had to gratefully decline, she was like why, I said if Spurs lose I wont be happy especially not to Arsenal, she said its only football :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Strike 1 hahahahahah
I've had the same conversation with my girlfriend. When we started seeing each other a three years back she said "it's only a game" after an NLD defeat and I went spare. I had to explain for the ten billionth time that it is best to leave me stewing if I come home in a bad mood tomorrow night.

So we haven't looked like world beaters in the first few weeks of the new season. We were shocking against West Brom. But we did play some decent football against Sunderland, and against QPR. *****al haven't exactly been impressive so far this season. They could, and should, have been trashed by Dortmund, what a one sided game that was. They lost to Southampton on Tuesday, and even though they would claim that happened because they started a bunch of youngsters, they also did play with quite a few senior players. They've been drawing a lot, and haven't exactly looked like a team that we should really fear at this point in the season.

Our defense is looking dire, sure enough, but I don't think there's any need for the amounts of negativity we see here, really. It's a derby game, it's completely open, and even though we're not looking particularly good, *****al certainly don't look too good either.

I don't think we'll win, but wouldn't be surprised if we get a point.

So we haven't looked like world beaters in the first few weeks of the new season. We were shocking against West Brom. But we did play some decent football against Sunderland, and against QPR. *****al haven't exactly been impressive so far this season. They could, and should, have been trashed by Dortmund, what a one sided game that was. They lost to Southampton on Tuesday, and even though they would claim that happened because they started a bunch of youngsters, they also did play with quite a few senior players. They've been drawing a lot, and haven't exactly looked like a team that we should really fear at this point in the season.

Our defense is looking dire, sure enough, but I don't think there's any need for the amounts of negativity we see here, really. It's a derby game, it's completely open, and even though we're not looking particularly good, *****al certainly don't look too good either.

I don't think we'll win, but wouldn't be surprised if we get a point.

Optimism? I think you are in the wrong thread sir. We'll have none of that in here if you don't mind.

Given a choice between a 5-0 defeat tomorrow or a 5-2 defeat I think I'd take a 5-0, don't want to here all about a third 5-2!

The missus invited some people around for lunch tomorrow, so it looked like I wasn't going to be able to see the game. In fairness, she always tries to work around Spurs fixtures and when she asked about this weekend I inexplicably thought it was a Sunday game and told her Saturday was free. So I had nobody to blame but myself... but even so, I've been grumbling about it for the last couple of days - completely unreasonably.

Now I get a text saying these people have had to cancel and I can watch the game after all. And instead of feeling relieved, I'm suddenly dreading tomorrow afternoon. Bloody Spurs!

I am relieved that I have to go and watch my lad play football instead of watching live.

I've had the same conversation with my girlfriend. When we started seeing each other a three years back she said "it's only a game" after an NLD defeat and I went spare. I had to explain for the ten billionth time that it is best to leave me stewing if I come home in a bad mood tomorrow night.

I'm off to the NLD at The Emirates with my missus for the 4th time ;) ! Granted that generally ends in this :( !

I was hoping to have a bit too drink beforehand to calm the nerves and tension but they've even screwed us out of that! Whatever they want they somehow get, allocation, alcohol whatever!

As for the result we'll either be smashed or play really well and suffer an unlucky defeat! Oh for the day we can go there play **** and scam a jammy win! Arsenal on the other hand....

In truth we've already lost this game due to our player's mentality.

It is unwinnable because if we go a goal behind, our heads drop and we get battered.
Or if we go a goal ahead, we try to hold onto it and yield the momentum and wait to get beaten.

Of course I hope we win and something strange happens, but you know they have more mental steel, more drive and will score one way or another whilst we look bewildered and feel sorry for ourselves.

This sums it up perfectly for me. I think most of us could live with giving it our all but just not quite being good enough. But we have given so many gutless performances at their place that I just completely write off this game.

I don't really understand how Emirates Marketing Project, even when they were in the bottom half and United were ruling the league could always give a far better account of themselves against their bitter rival than we do.

GHod, tomorrow is going to be a drag till 1730 and then torture to watch. And likely pure misery till Tuesday/Wednesday.

But.

A part of me believes we can win and is hoping desperately that we do. And I can run round the house like a child with a new toy hugging everyone in sight. A huge smile stuck on my face that I wake up on Sunday morning with and realise it wasn't a dream.

I hope. Pray. That we kick fek of the *******s and Jack, Flamini and Schezny all get sent off.

I hope. We all can and must. Forget the form book. Forget past records. It's the fekin NLD. It means everything. Let's do these feks.

COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The more I think about it, the more I think we must start with Townsend....his pace will worry them and tbf to the guy, whilst he frustrates the hell out of all of us with his silly and selfish decisions to shoot on sight, he has got the balls to take the fight to them.

How often have many of our players shivelled up at the Death Star? At least we can be sure he wont do that. If he keeps taking the wrong decisions then haul him off I say...

Back