• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v Woolwich Wanckers

thfcsteff

Terry Dyson
Venue: The Death Star
KO: 5.30pm GMT

There is no other way to put it.

Dig out the spirit. Find the heart. Deliver the passion and skill necessary to clump those horrible Wanckers all the way back across the spotted redshank. I would say 'silence the Death Star' but it will already be like a kocktail party in Esher (bar one corner) thus redundant.

I want to see

Lloris

Dier
Vertonghen
Kaboul
Walker

Lennon
Stambouli
Bentaleb
Eriksen

Lamela

Soldado

subs: Friedel, Ade, Fazio, Chadli, Kane, Dembele, Townsend

PREDICTION: 3-2 to Super Tottenham from the Lane.
Archie and Robbo to come on late and team-up on taking out Wheelchair, Glennda to swing his delicious right-peg and put a beauty right on Nobby's boot as the latter performs a bicycle kick which simultaneously takes out Mertesacker. Frank Stapleton to trip over his bootlaces in the penalty area and lose a tooth as his face hits the ice-shield around Vertonghen. You can thank me later. Death Star silenced, cvnts sent packing…job done. Goodnight Vienna! COYS!

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 29
  • images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 30
  • images-2.jpeg
    images-2.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 33
4-3 Spurs

I really think we will win it. We just need to forget about defending and attack the way we did in the last 15 mins of today. They will score whether we have two at the back or 10 at the back - defending is overrated anyways.

4-3 Spurs

I really think we will win it. We just need to forget about defending and attack the way we did in the last 15 mins of today. They will score whether we have two at the back or 10 at the back - defending is overrated anyways.

This.
Well-played DHSF.
I'm with you.
COYS!

6-1 to Tottingham.....Chiriches with a double hattrick, Mullery with the other two

No positivity for this whatsoever, will be very much surprised if we don't get completely raped.

But **** it...Seen stranger things happen

COOOOOOOOYSS \o/ \o/\o/

Lloris
Naughton - Fazio - Vertonghen - Rose
Stambouli - Dembele
Lamela - Chadli - Eriksen
Soldado​

2-0 Arsenal, sadly.

We had zero shots on target in 367 minutes of football, and suddenly we're going to win at the Death Star?

Do me a favour, we will capitulate and pat ourselves on the back for managing to put the right boot on the right foot and the left boot on the left foot.

Tonight we were TERRIBLE until a kid came on and scored for us, then a terrible shot dragged wide was poked in by Soldado.

I'm surprised Soldado was still awake after having zero service all match.

Ars.anal are not good. We are worse.

We'll probably lose, so I'd at least like to see us kick lumps out of them all over the pitch. No fannies please.

This would be my team:

Lloris
Dier - Fazio - Vertonghen - Rose
Capoue - Dembele
Soldado

Sadly, I think he will go with the following:

Lloris
Naughton - Kaboul in a china shop - Poor man's David Luiz - Rose
Capoue - Dembele
Adebayor

5-2 to Arsenal

We had zero shots on target in 367 minutes of football, and suddenly we're going to win at the Death Star?

Do me a favour, we will capitulate and pat ourselves on the back for managing to put the right boot on the right foot and the left boot on the left foot.

Tonight we were TERRIBLE until a kid came on and scored for us, then a terrible shot dragged wide was poked in by Soldado.

It's not that they are playing particularly well, it's more that we have given so many gutless, pansy performances over the years that I'm never confident when we go to their place.

I agree we were utter garbage tonight BUT we will win this - we got this

Doesnt even bear thinking about what the scoreline might end up on saturday.

Yes we won tonight, but it doesnt hide the fact we were poor for the majority of the game, and the previous two

Doesnt even bear thinking about what the scoreline might end up on saturday.

Yes we won tonight, but it doesnt hide the fact we were poor for the majority of the game, and the previous two

I'm more worried about Arsenal having been poor so far. If you ever need some help kickstarting your season etc.

Go away and git to feck with your common sense and rationale…we are Tottenham, we are Tottenham, Super Tottenham, From the Lane…Falco hat-trick with a brace from Archibald and a 45 yard dribble/chip finish from Kane to round things out. Kclams vanquished. COYS!!!!

Can you people please start substituting your brains for testicles?

COYS!

Arsenal have been smart against us. They let us control the game and just pick us off on the counter. Its been the same ever since Bale left. And they just keep us at arms length, particularly at the Emirates.

Anyway. Picking a side is tough for this.

Lloris

Naughton Kaboul Vertonghen Rose

Stambouli Mason Dembele

Lamela Adebayor Eriksen

F*ck it. Let's just try something different.

Go away and git to feck with your common sense and rationale…we are Tottenham, we are Tottenham, Super Tottenham, From the Lane…Falco hat-trick with a brace from Archibald and a 45 yard dribble/chip finish from Kane to round things out. Kclams vanquished. COYS!!!!

Can you people please start substituting your brains for testicles?

I love you Steff

The Arsnl don't have any fit fullbacks. Sooo, I would go with a withdrawn centre forward and really confuse Meatsucker and Sczzelknee. Thus my surprise team would be to overload the flanks with width on both sides, thus:

Lloris

Naughton. Verts Kaboul. . Rose

Capoue. Stambouli

Lamela. Dembele. Eriksen. Chadli

Dembele playing in central midfield but in a more advanced role.

Ade and Soldado wouldn't get a kick so no real point in having them on the pitch IMO.

Could work. 2-1 to Spurs. Any other formation is just too silly for words.

Back