• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT***Tottenham Hotspur FC v West Ham

I really don't like playing people out of their normal position. Capoue did ok against Sunderland so I suppose he could do the job against the Spammers but would rather see him further forward in his DM role, where he could provide additional cover to Vlad and Zeki, say.

Probably my last ever game at the lane - lets smash this pathetic excuse for a club.

Can't stand West Ham fans.

COYS

I really don't like playing people out of their normal position. Capoue did ok against Sunderland so I suppose he could do the job against the Spammers but would rather see him further forward in his DM role, where he could provide additional cover to Vlad and Zeki, say.

you're right. Play players in their strongest position.

If Vlad is fit, Vlad and Zeki.

Play Capoue and Dembele in midfield

What i find hilarious is the amount of people that claimed that cb was Capoue's best position after 1 decent performance against Sunderland. One horrendous performance later and i haven't heard that claim since :lol:

What i find hilarious is the amount of people that claimed that cb was Capoue's best position after 1 decent performance against Sunderland. One horrendous performance later and i haven't heard that claim since :lol:

based on current evidence, Capoue's best position (when playing teams wearing red and white stripes and managed by Gus Poyet) is CB

Team for tonight against West Ham

Good luck to Tim Sherwood tonight.. Here's my team on a cigarette packet

So Sandro is out for a week, and Dawson and Paulinho (thank GHod) are suspended for tonight probably a good thing as neither has had a good season so far. Rose is 50-50 so not put him in the side. Still more than enough in this team to put the Hammers away imo.

Straight from the off on the front foot, I'd go in 4-4-2 and play more to our strengths and get back to playing the way we were under 'arry, keep it simple. Lennon and Lamela on the flanks, Fryers (a left footer) on the left to give us balance. When naughton plays there he offers nothing and no balance.

If we need more creativity i'd bring on Eriksen for Capoue because i think Eriksen may end up playing centre mid under Sherwood. We need that modric influence back and i feel Eriksen can do that job in a 4-4-2.

Lloris
Walker
Chiriches
Kaboul
Fryers

Lennon
Dembele
Capoue
Lamela

Soldado
Ade

Subs
Defoe
Holtby
Eriksen
Naughton
Sigi
Friedel

Not sure how the players will get motivated for this match, since AVB got sacked purely due to poor league form. We have been excellent in Cup matches, yet that didn't stop AVB getting sacked. Will the players step up their performance in this match, knowing it means nothing to the management ? Looking at the pics of some players, they all looked shocked. It will be a miracle if they still give their best in this match.

We were **** in the last round against Hull at home.

Apparently the Megastore and other Spurs stores at the Lane have to close at 7.45pm and won't open again after the game due to 'circumstances beyond our control'.

Apparently the Megastore and other Spurs stores at the Lane have to close at 7.45pm and won't open again after the game due to 'circumstances beyond our control'.

has avb chained himself naked to a lampost and gone on hunger strike????

Back