• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

~ OMT ~ TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC v Liverpool FC ~ THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ~ 2019 ~

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Flicked on SSN and the Dippers love in as at Warp Factor 10
It's really kicked in now how much he fudged it lastnight

Liverpool tweeted their thanks to our club and fans yesterday. Yes I know I’ll probably get accused praising Liverpool but contrast that to West Ham’s official twitter handle tweet. Seriously, I get they don’t like us but thanking Liverpool for winning. fudge off and leave us alone pick a club your own size like Millwall or Fulham.

Liverpool tweeted their thanks to our club and fans yesterday. Yes I know I’ll probably get accused praising Liverpool but contrast that to West Ham’s official twitter handle tweet. Seriously, I get they don’t like us but thanking Liverpool for winning. fudge off and leave us alone pick a club your own size like Millwall or Fulham.

I'm behind with twitter over the weekend so hadn't seen this but have just sought it out.
How small time can you get?
I would feel excruciatingly embarrassed if our club did anything like that, even in relation to Woolwich. Let the fans deal with the rivalries, the jealousies, the "banter", the hatred, etc.
Official club comms should be above that. But I suppose even being in the CL is beyond their wildest dreams, never mind getting to the final, so they need to find coat-tails on which to hang.

6C8341CA-61AF-4D58-BC26-E1BEDDC667F5.png 2F170F6C-674F-4B15-80A1-34C2854F77EA.png
I'm behind with twitter over the weekend so hadn't seen this but have just sought it out.
How small time can you get?
I would feel excruciatingly embarrassed if our club did anything like that, even in relation to Woolwich. Let the fans deal with the rivalries, the jealousies, the "banter", the hatred, etc.
Official club comms should be above that. But I suppose even being in the CL is beyond their wildest dreams, never mind getting to the final, so they need to find coat-tails on which to hang.

6C8341CA-61AF-4D58-BC26-E1BEDDC667F5.png

Can anyone help me out? I’ve been scouring the internet for all the articles on how the penalty after 22 (or so) seconds impacted the game. And also the analysis pieces about the impact of the new handball rule. Anyone else having success finding them? You know that sure as fcuk if it had gone the other way there would have been TONS of them.

Can anyone help me out? I’ve been scouring the internet for all the articles on how the penalty after 22 (or so) seconds impacted the game. And also the analysis pieces about the impact of the new handball rule. Anyone else having success finding them? You know that sure as fcuk if it had gone the other way there would have been TONS of them.

Lol, are you crazy.

It would never have gone the other way. Son would have been sent off for kicking the ball at Fabinho’s face.

Back