• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Dons v Watford Town

I suppose that playing Dele would get the Maynard Friedman lot on our side. Hate the idea of any first-teamers being involved though.

An absolutely brick match thread, worthy of Spurs playing a home game in Milton Keynes.

Gazzaniga
Foyth, Sanchez, Davies
Aurier, Wanyama, Winks, Walker-Peters
Sissoko, Dele
Llorente

Kicks off at 8pm on Wednesday I think?
So we'll lose to Watford twice in the space of two weeks. Nice!

If this game is on the tv I don't think I'll bother watching. Never enjoy games against Watford and maybe we should just chalk this up as a game to get rid of.

Countdown to winning mentality, take each game as it comes and we need to win a trophy to hold onto our best players in...five...four...three...two...

------------Gazzanigna
KWP--Sanchez--Foyth--Davies
---Winks--Wanyama--Amos
----Sterling--Lamela--Parrot

Subs: Whiteman, Tanganga, Alder, Aurier, Oakley-Booth, Skipp

I completely forgot we still had Llorente

I wouldn't risk Son (fatgiue) or Alli (returning from a muscular injury) though - I'd rather play at least 1 academy player alongside Llorente and Lamela

Countdown to winning meteorology, take each game as it comes and we need to win a trophy to hold onto our best players in...five...four...three...two...
If Poch shows such massive disrespect to the Legendary, World Renowned Best Carababababababao Cup and the hallowed turf of our home in Milton Keynes Levy needs to sack him toot sweet.

In the last round Watford made 11 changes, so will likely do so again.

Does it go straight to penalties after a draw in 90 mins now, or did I imagine that?
Not sure they'll take the same approach against us as against Reading? I know we haven't been at our best so far, but I think we're a somewhat more intimidating opponent than Reading.

Regardless of what they do we should do what is best for us. We're at a point where quite a few of our players could use the game time, we should do that I think. Giving some of the regular starters a breather, even though fatigue is just a mental thing. Perhaps make GB happy by bringing in a youngster, if someone is actually ready to step up.

------------Gazzanigna
KWP--Sanchez--Foyth--Davies
---Winks--Wanyama--Amos
----Sterling--Lamela--Parrot

Subs: Whiteman, Tanganga, Alder, Aurier, Oakley-Booth, Skipp

Lamela should not be anywhere near this game. He has to start all the proper games.

Back