• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT The Mighty Tottenham vs AFC Sportswash

I remember seeing the starting lineup and being deeply unimpressed but I didn't reckon for Nuno's ability to get a tune out of a team. He maximised what we had available today. There is no way that team should have won today and look good doing so yet it did. I can imagine what it would have looked like under Jose.

City were awful today. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s their worst performance out of the way. However, we made it extremely difficult for them. We fought, we had team spirit and cohesion and the attacking movement was good on the counter.

This is only the first match, but it bodes well for the future if we can keep at it.

I remember seeing the starting lineup and being deeply unimpressed but I didn't reckon for Nuno's ability to get a tune out of a team. He maximised what we had available today. There is no way that team should have won today and look good doing so yet it did. I can imagine what it would have looked like under Jose.

Agreed, we looked good. A cautionary comment though: we played on the break which worked well against City. I'm not sure that that midfield and forward line would work so well against a team which parked the bus

We looked solid defensively. I was surprised how narrow we defended, including the midfield and forwards, however it does make it hard for teams to go through you. They need to go around.

I dont think it changes the various players which we need, but a great unexpected win!

Agreed, we looked good. A cautionary comment though: we played on the break which worked well against City. I'm not sure that that midfield and forward line would work so well against a team which parked the bus

We looked solid defensively. I was surprised how narrow we defended, including the midfield and forwards, however it does make it hard for teams to go through you. They need to go around.

I dont think it changes the various players which we need, but a great unexpected win!
Yah, playing against a side we expect to have more of the ball than will be a different challenge. Do we have enough creativity to break down teams? I don't think there is enough guile in today's side to break through a dogged defence but time will tell.

I would expect to see GLC, Ndombele and Gil involved to varying degrees in those kind of matches hopefully. [emoji848]

Yah, playing against a side we expect to have more of the ball than will be a different challenge. Do we have enough creativity to break down teams? I don't think there is enough guile in today's side to break through a dogged defence but time will tell.

I would expect to see GLC, Ndombele and Gil involved to varying degrees in those kind of matches hopefully. [emoji848]

Agreed about the midfield against weaker teams. I also think you need more goals from the front 3. Moura was excellent today, and Bergwijn was ok, but they've never scored volumes of goals over a season or so. Whether that is Kane or someone else in the middle (along with Son on the left) I dont know but I think we need 2 CFs in the squad (in addition to Son) so that we have enough goal threat

All that for another day though and to see when the squad are fit and transfer window over

Back