• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT The Mighty Tottenham vs AFC Sportswash

DaveT316

Scott Parker
What: Harry Kane’s new employers getting humped

Where: New White Hart Lane

When: Sunday 15th August, KO 4.30pm, Sky Sports Main Event

Team:
Lloris
Tanganga, Dier, Sanchez, Reguilon
Skipp, Hojbjerg, Dele
Moura, Son, Bergwijn

Subs: Gollini, Aurier, Rodon, Davies, Winks, Lo Celso, N’Dombele, Gil, Scarlett

I am bloody pumped for this one. Cannot wait to be back at The Lane for the first time in 18 months! COYMFS!

9edac144302584ff7c969498bbe75a59c1d00243.jpg

main-qimg-7a3f1d19cfaff832b28e5565a2451b8e

upload_2021-8-13_8-35-7.jpeg

upload_2021-8-13_8-35-42.png

Last edited:
What: Harry Kane’s new employers getting humped

Where: New White Hart Lane

When: Sunday 15th August, KO 4.30pm, Sky Sports Main Event

Team:
Lloris
Tanganga, Dier, Sanchez, Reguilon
Skipp, Hojbjerg, Dele
Moura, Son, Bergwijn

Subs: Gollini, Aurier, Rodon, Winks, Lo Celso, Gil, Scarlett

I am bloody pumped for this one. Cannot wait to be back at The Lane for the first time in 18 months! COYMFS!

9edac144302584ff7c969498bbe75a59c1d00243.jpg

main-qimg-7a3f1d19cfaff832b28e5565a2451b8e

View attachment 12488

View attachment 12489

We’re now fudged.

Death cab for Cuti? Also, Kane should be on the bench. In special stocks. Or maybe he should be the ball boy. We’re paying the fudger.
Well played sir. Still working on fitness and not the game to throw him into for my money.

We really should enforce Kane turns up at the very least and experiences the atmosphere, as you say. Ball boy will suffice…

Kane won't be match fit but I expect him to be on the bench. And whilst Dele isnt a midfielder, I expect him to play there

(small point, but 9 subs this season remember!)

--------------------------Lloris----------------------------

---Tanganga------Dier---------Romero----Reguilon---

---------Skipp---------Hojgberg-------Dele-------------

---------Moura-----------Son-----------Bergwijn-----

subs: Gollini, Doherty, Davies, Sanchez, GLC, Winks, Ndombele, Gil, Kane

Kane won't be match fit but I expect him to be on the bench. And whilst Dele isnt a midfielder, I expect him to play there

Ah of course, forgot about 9 subs. Good point!

Probably right. LeCelco might come on for Dele and longer-term might be more suited. Bergwijn opened his Spurs account with a goal against city, was it a winning goal? Will be interesting to see if Dier or Sanchez get the nod, think you're right more likely Dier. Rodon not even on your bench? Maybe room for Scarlet on the bench if Kane is not selected.

Funny, our right side of defence feels more secure with two (relatively untested) homegrown players, than our right with two experienced pros. I guess Tanganga and Skipp are more defensive in playing style than Regulion and Dele who are more attacking. Some concerns about them being targeted though.

Last edited:
I see transport arrangements are a shambles on Sunday.

Were the club not aware when agreeing to the fixture move?

Unfortunately I'll be at Lord's, watching our guys getting slaughtered. Unwanted birthday present, to boot. Looking into the sun all day, unable to pick the details of what's happening, a hamper full of stuff I don't like. Bottle of champagne which I hate. I'll think of it as a sort of golf day - a summer day in the city spoilt.

If you think I'm being a grouch, it's not helped that my last proper pressie to him was double the cost so he could watch us lose to his Dippers en route to the title.

I see transport arrangements are a shambles on Sunday.

Were the club not aware when agreeing to the fixture move?

Unfortunately I'll be at Lord's, watching our guys getting slaughtered. Unwanted birthday present, to boot. Hamper full of stuff I don't like. Bottle of champagne which I hate. I'll think of it as a sort of golf day - a summer day in the city spoilt.
I don’t think we get a choice do we? Whether sky decide, goes.
B9636311-71A0-4BAB-BAF2-EC899C1CCF3D.gif

Often we've have teams that look much better on paper than on the pitch, at least there is very little chance of that happening if we go with the suggested line up in the OP...

Really mixed feelings about this one, really looking forward to the season starting again, but we're a bit of a mess and City are ridiculous. Good time to play them, but the same could easily be said about playing us.

Not sure if I'm more looking forward to this game or just looking forward to it being over. Can't even really expect our fancy new toys to get much time.

A big test of how far Nuno has us along what will hopefully be a positive path. If nothing else it will be interesting from an objective, analytical "where are we" point of view.

Back