• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT The Mighty THFC vs Abu Dhabi City

This is our hardest remaining match of the season. ManCity will be desperate to win after losing their last 3 matches. After all, they only need 5 points to secure the league title. We lost 4-1 to them away earlier in the season. But we have beaten them in our last 2 matches at home. We need to make use of our good home record to beat ManCity and improve our chances to finish in top 3 in the league.

We need all our key players to step up their game against ManCity. Kane doesn't have a good record against ManCity as he has only scored 2 goals against them which was 2 years ago. We will need Kane to get back his goal scoring boot in this match. After all, Kane badly needs to score to get back into the top scorers race with Salah. Apart from Kane, we need others like Eriksen, Alli, Son and Lamela to play to their best abilities as well. If we need to choose, I would rather have Lamela than Son against ManCity. I think Lamela's creativity and work rate will be more useful than Son's goal threat against ManCity.

Our midfield need to control this match if we want to win. Dembele and Wanyama need to play their best against ManCity. Wanyama has looked rusty since returning from injury. Let's hope he will be back to his best in this match. Eriksen has been in great form recently. We will need Eriksen to continue his good form by scoring or assisting our goals. Somehow feel Sissoko will play a part in this match. Moura has not played much recently. Won't mind if Moura comes on later in the match as needed as well.

Our defence are going to be really tested in this match. We have not kept many clean sheets recently. And we have conceded too many soft goals in recent matches as well. Lloris, Vertonghen and Sanchez need to avoid any errors and concentrate fully in defence. Sanchez tends to gets involved in our attack too much. Will prefer if Sanchez avoid getting too ambitions and stay back to guard our goal.

It is going to be a nervy match. We are unbeaten in our last 14 league matches. It will great if we can extend our unbeaten run by beating ManCity. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to win this match and improve our chances to finish in top 4 in the league.

Everybody dance now!

Wish we can have Alderweireld back in defence in this match. It will instantly improve our defence with Vertonghen and Sanchez. Our defence are going to be key for us to win this match. Hope we can stop the ManCity attacks. It will help us greatly if we can score an early goal to help our nerves settle down and go for more goals to kill the game off. Let's hope we will put up a good match and get a convincing win over ManCity to strengthen our top 4 chances.

Everybody dance now!

Wish we can have Alderweireld back in defence in this match. It will instantly improve our defence with Vertonghen and Sanchez. Our defence are going to be key for us to win this match. Hope we can stop the ManCity attacks. It will help us greatly if we can score an early goal to help our nerves settle down and go for more goals to kill the game off. Let's hope we will put up a good match and get a convincing win over ManCity to strengthen our top 4 chances.

Dosnt kick off till 7:45!

Don't worry about our defence! We have Deir who can sl i.........:oops:

Everybody dance now!

:(:eek::oops::( What a dumb question.

Forget the monkeys, even the elephants, rhinos etc in all the game parks in Kenya are having a laugh at this question. :)

Will be interesting to see whether he goes with a back 4 or 3 this evening given that they play with a front 3. My guess is that Poch will play a back 4 but with the full backs relatively narrow. Problem with a back 3 against their front 3 is if full backs end up dropping team to cover their wide forwards and it turns into a back 5

Will be interesting to see whether he goes with a back 4 or 3 this evening given that they play with a front 3. My guess is that Poch will play a back 4 but with the full backs relatively narrow. Problem with a back 3 against their front 3 is if full backs end up dropping team to cover their wide forwards and it turns into a back 5
Spot on.....rather we have effectively 2 wide (fb and wide forward) to pin them back wide and hopefully still be a force in the middle. I suppose it depends on how the possession is shared out tonight.

Fair play to Sterling he must be working hard and have impressed Poch.
Doesn't bode well for Llorente with an academy player getting the spot on the bench.

Would have played Son ahead of Lamela to give us some pace and someone who wants to make runs in behind them. Let's hope Poch has it right though.

Would have played Son ahead of Lamela to give us some pace and someone who wants to make runs in behind them. Let's hope Poch has it right though.

I'm with you on that - I'd always have one of Son or Lucas in the team given that, as you suggest, we don't have any pace without one of them. Poch seems to like playing Lamela against top teams though so it didnt surprise me to see him in the 11

Lamela to be booked 4/1 !!!

He will get 70 mins or so and will defo make rash tackles in that time

I'm ON !!

Dier 9/2 is decent too as is Walker at 3/1, Trippier 6/1 !!!

I've had a really good day betting wise today so have put a bit on all of those

Back