• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT The Mighty THFC vs Abu Dhabi City

What's with the odd kick off, by the way? Can't remember a late night Saturday kick off in the PL before.
Apparently only 2 this season but looks like we’d better get used to it...

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...m-kick-off-april-fixtures-times-a8231341.html

The Premier League has confirmed that Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project will be played at 19:45 on Saturday 14 April, making it the second game of the current season to be held at this time.

It was confirmed late last year that Saturday night fixtures will become a regular feature of the Premier League schedule. Under the terms of a new broadcast package, officials agreed to play eight games in the 19:45 slot on Saturdays during the 2019/20 season.

Leicester’s clash with Manchester United at the King Power Stadium, staged on 23 December, was the first game of the 2017/18 season to be played in the late Saturday night shift.

and at least we’re at “home”...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...rious-tottenham-match-wembley-moved-saturday/

With the final train from London’s Euston station due to leave for Manchester Piccadilly at 9pm that night – shortly after the second half will have kicked off – City’s travelling fans will have to make alternative travel arrangements or stump up the cost of an overnight stay in London to attend the game.

...the scenario facing Brighton & Hove Albion fans next month, when their team play Manchester United in the FA Cup quarter-final at Old Trafford at 7.45pm on March 17, which will be aired on BT Sport. The last train from Manchester Piccadilly to Brighton is due to leave at 8.35pm in that instance, around the time the first half will end.

If it was that easy to manage the richest clubs then they'd never change manager as they'd always be successful
Couldn’t that be leveled at all levels of football? Fergie and Wenger got 20 years + at that level party due to a compensation prize of being in the CL if you didn’t completely fudge it up, but avoiding relegation with a team punching above a league above their weight will mean a bigger club will swoop, the fans will demand mid table or the best players continue to leave and reverting to ‘par’ is seen as failure.

Anyone want to catch up for pre match beer tomorrow? Not many home games left this season so will be good to see any of you that are about.

I can't believe City have lost 3 in a row - when they are all buzzing and making runs they look incredible; so good it wouldn't surprise me if they smashed us 5-0... yet we are also a top side so any scoreline could happen depending on the refereeing and luck.

I remember a year or two ago we beat City convincingly but were hugely helped by Kolarov burying a lovely header into his own net. If that hadn't happened... who knows. Fine lines Jim.

I can't believe City have lost 3 in a row - when they are all buzzing and making runs they look incredible; so good it wouldn't surprise me if they smashed us 5-0... yet we are also a top side so any scoreline could happen depending on the refereeing and luck.

I remember a year or two ago we beat City convincingly but were hugely helped by Kolarov burying a lovely header into his own net. If that hadn't happened... who knows. Fine lines Jim.

Also this time (ish) last year city came off the back of a few losses and were battered by Everton. The changed but tactics at home and had arguably their best game of the season at that point even though we nicked a draw

7/4 is a great price on us to win against a team thats having a crisis of confidence.

Back