• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT***SpursVSKrebsverursachtstimulans(RB)Leipzig***OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Winks completely missing the ball. Could have been 3 vs 3 if he had controlled the ball.
Not having a great game so far. He's putting in plenty of effort but his passes are all a yard off and he keeps coming away without the ball when he's favourite.

I'm really not a massive fan of our tactics whereby we happily accept the other team having 60%-70% of the ball. Not brilliant to watch.

That said, I've said to others that we cant really judge Mourinho at least til next season, more likely the season after, given that he needs the chance to get teh squad how he wants it and play the way he wants.

I'd be disappointed in 18 months time is we're playing the same way

They are pushing even higher up now they can sense a goal. Bad tactics or Mourinho master plan to hit them on the break?

They are pushing even higher up now they can sense a goal. Bad tactics or Mourinho master plan to hit them on the break?

Same tactics as against Liverpool and Man C. Sit back, concede most of the possession and hope to counter. The problem is htat by sitting you hope to limit the chances they have...which isnt the case here

Sitting deep is OK, but we're nowhere near the ball nor any of the opposition players! They have all the time and space in the world! Shocking defensive play!

We are going to be shattered by 2nd half . Sit deep hack it long not really tactical master class. The Wing backs are in our box

Same tactics as against Liverpool and Man C. Sit back, concede most of the possession and hope to counter. The problem is htat by sitting you hope to limit the chances they have...which isnt the case here

It’s a dangerous tactic if you’re not solid and well drilled. I agree we don’t seem well drilled more desperate at this point.

Back