• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs Vs Wycombe Wanderers

I went to a few games at Wycombe back in the day. A pal lived close by but they must have been non-league then? Can't believe they are in the Championship.

Nombele is a far better player than Dembele ever was. Dembele was amazing at shielding the ball rolling off midfielders and he could drible. He couldn't replicate his skill upfront against defenders. And he didn't have much ability to finish (despite starting out as a forward). He ended up as a fantastic midfielder who could commit players and open up space, but had none of Ndombele attacking verve. They are really very different.

Ndombele is a vastly more accomplished technician. He has that craftsman-like thing going on. He appears to craft the football. When he's relaxed especially he plays in ways others only dream of.

Pretty sure Ndombele made a similar pass agAinst Sheffield United.

Used to try passes like that when i was a young lad, very difficult to execute.

Pretty sure Ndombele made a similar pass agAinst Sheffield United.

Used to try passes like that when i was a young lad, very difficult to execute.
He makes it look like he's kicking a can away in the street.

Edit: It's a nonchalant kick, but he really gets his foot out wide after he's connected.

Last edited:
Watch that pass again, it's on a sixpence. Kane should've smashed it in with the finish it deserved.

What makes Kane & Son great is they most times hit the ball on the first touch (similar to Ndombele's first goal).

Most days Harry would have buried that on the volley ..

The pass remains a thing of beauty

Back