• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Watford

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aurier back. Hmmmmm.

Son on the bench. Hmmmmm.

Winks & Sissoko in, NDombele benched. Hmmm
Poch has clearly gone full retread here.

Even worse, it's only Watford so we'll probably win despite his choices and just convince him he's not getting every single decision wrong.

This reminds me of last seasons away game against them, beat United 3-0 at OT 3/3 in the league and then go to Vicarage Road and playing three at the back and looking utterly impotent while losing.

I guessed 3421 20 min ago, now I’m changing my mind to 3412, I forgot Poch’s obsession with having 2 up top and Kane playing as AM.

When was the last time we actually played the same formation two games in a row excluding that bastard diamond.

Not sure what to expect at all today. Could be another Brighton, could well be another Palace. Welcome back to the 90's.

This reminds me of last seasons away game against them, beat United 3-0 at OT 3/3 in the league and then go to Vicarage Road and playing three at the back and looking utterly impotent while losing.

I guessed 3421 20 min ago, now I’m changing my mind to 3412, I forgot Poch’s obsession with having 2 up top and Kane playing as AM.

When was the last time we actually played the same formation two games in a row excluding that bastard diamond.

Its crazy mate and having seen the brighton game back, he didnt even play 4231 in that game. He played 4141 and put ndombele in that ridiculous role in that formation that he used to put sissoko in when he first joined us.

The man has utterly lost the plot.

Its crazy mate and having seen the brighton game back, he didnt even play 4231 in that game. He played 4141 and put ndombele in that ridiculous role in that formation that he used to put sissoko in when he first joined us.

The man has utterly lost the plot.

It’s self harming, it’s almost like he is daring Levy to sack him.

Game of Aurier bingo anyone?
  • Nonsense tackle
  • Foul throw
  • Suicidal back pass
  • Own goal
  • Yellow card
  • Red card
  • Penalty

I’ll have yellow card, if I am allowed two add nonsense tackle, they will probably be the same tackle anyway

Always amazed that the fans that moan the most sell their season tickets for these games.... My row has no one I recognise and it’s all ST

Back