• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Spurs vs Southampton

Could be a problem with Rose missing against Mane's pace and directness. Davies is a bit slow. Hopefully he will prove me wrong.

Shame there is no Son. I would have started him and given someone a rest. However, I see the sense of wanting virtually the same team to right the wrongs against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, but we simply must start rotating soon otherwise burnout is almost inevitable.

Quite frantic from both teams - almost an anxiety to create and score as whoever scorew first will probably pick the other team off

We've generally been dominated again. Thank heavens we're still level: please, let's grow into the game like our opponents over the past few weeks did after our short opening periods of control.

Back