• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Spurs vs Southampton

You're not supposed to reveal Badgerman's secret identity, even though we all know it's just how Steff dresses on the weekends. You've ruined his mystique.

don__t_muck_with_badgerman______by_melesmeles_faber-d4lwgt9.jpg

I really hope that we win this one. In spite of my previous comments, I am feeling very knee jerk about our recent results. One win in our last 4 games, continuous draws, not scoring enough goals & I guess this is always the point where the question of faith is first born. My faith is creaking. We appeared to be in a great position but lately, I'm not sure.

Everyone says Pochettino is a good manager...yet, Ranieri took his team to the top of the league & let's face it, our players are better than those of Leicester's.

I know that I shouldn't be thinking like this, but I can't help it. It might be my head cold speaking but a victory against Southampton would help to diffuse these fears.

The sky is falling in so says " chicken licken".

Yeah. I can see the positive shoots that are with the club, perhaps a little inconsistency is to be expected but it's unquestionable that we are going through a slump in form. It's understandable to question why we have had so many draws this season & why we struggle to score more than 1 in many matches.

Yeah. I can see the positive shoots that are with the club, perhaps a little inconsistency is to be expected but it's unquestionable that we are going through a slump in form. It's understandable to question why we have had so many draws this season & why we struggle to score more than 1 in many matches.

You are right we are going through a slow period but with so many young players it was always bound to happen, as for the draws well again we are basically a new team and it will improve with time.

Positive waves Moriarty, positive waves ;)

And over reliance on statistical analysis to the detriment of simple observation seems equally silly to me. The game is all about opinions. If it were just about algopops, stamina, miles run etc then there would be no place for judgement and boards like this would cease to have any function.

Err I have some news for you..... *-)))

I wonder if female football fans spend time discussing the attractiveness and shagability of Abramovich or levy/Lewis etc.... classy...

As for the game, worrying i think, very difficult, we need a win or we'll seriously fall away, but I can't quite see it, we've been pretty bad for a few games now and we look a big leggy, whether that's physical or in the brain who knows, but it's worrying to see not even half way though.

Hope to see - Loris, Walker, Toby, Jan, Davies, Dier, Dembele, Lamela, Son, Eriksen, Kane....

Though I really wish we had a back up CM and striker as Dier and kane look like they need a game out. Eriksen too actually but so does Alli and I'm not sure about Chadli... Though dropping Eriksen could be good and see how he does coming on as a sub, so actually I'm thinking Chadli for Eriksen... Our squad is so so thin

Son must start IMO if he is now fully fit. It then be comes who does he replace. For me, it is either Eriksen or Alli, both looked poor against Saudi Sportswashing Machine. On balance, I would rest Alli as I feel he looks a bit leggy and offers more potential coming off the bench should we need it. Eriksen needs to up his creativity especially from dead balls. Also, Eriksen is better with Dembele alongside him.So my team would be

Lloris
Walker
Toby
Jan
Rose

Dier

Lamela
Son
Dembele
Eriksen

Kane

Please let us buy a Kane cover in January.

we've been pretty bad for a few games now

No we haven't. We played a difficult pulis side away then won comfortably in Europe then lost to poocastle. The latter was the only bad result. For what it's worth, with Dembele coming back, I think we will win this one.

Had a dream last night that we won 6-0

Have £2 on 6-0 at 500/1 and £1 on 6-1 as we never seem to keep a cleansheet.

Back