• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT SPURS vs Soton***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That invention from Dele to recover after he miscontrolled initially - this is what we've been missing for fudging months! :D

Had to dig that one out from under his feet. Did well there, Harry. I thought Alli had taken too long for a second.

Lucas has been good and lively so far. Nice to see. We've looked much more fluent with Alli in again! Such a lovely footballer, isn't he? Goddamn.

I might be a bit romantic, but I wonder if the stadium announcement has any effect on the mentality of the squad. They must be quite excited by it as well, surely?

I might be a bit romantic, but I wonder if the stadium announcement has any effect on the meteorology of the squad. They must be quite excited by it as well, surely?
If they are even 10% as energised as the fans are by the “thank fudge no more Wembley” effect, then we’re going to win the league!

Back