• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT SPURS vs Soton***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope we go with a back 3 again to combat some of Soton's fast attacking players and generally iron out the kinks (i think we'll be needing to play 3 at the back with confidence in later games this season)..

I'd go with same team as Dortmund but instead play Moura in place of Son, Dier in place of Winks and Rose in place of Davies

3-1 win, Harry with two and one for Moura. Please

COYS

For @Yermiyahu and @Danishfurniturelover

maxresdefault.jpg

CgM5oOYWIAERz5O.jpg
Why would you do custard all dressed up? o_O

I forgot to do my regular-lose-every-time bets before going away.
So I am expecting us to win 4-1, with a Kane hat trick, a penalty scored, and Eriksen to score from outside the box.
I will be both pleased and pee’d off if any of the above come in.

After progressing to the CL quarter finals by beating Dortmund, we need to bring that winning momentum to the league. We have only won 2 of our last 5 matches and both are against Dortmund. We are winless in 3 league matches which has destroyed our league title chances and allowed the teams below us to move closer to us. So, we have to win all our remaining 9 matches to stay in the top 3 race. We do have a good record against Southampton away, winning 4 and drawing 2 of our last 6 matches against them. Let's hope we will continue our good record against them by beating them in this match.

Kane has scored 3 goals in 4 matches since he returned from injury. I think Kane will be our key player in this match as he has a good goal scoring record against Southampton, scoring 7 goals against them previously. Hope he will continue his goal scoring run. Apart from Kane, we need all our attacking players to lift their game and help us as well. It will boost the team if Alli returns from injury. But not sure if he will be fully fit or not. Eriksen, Son, Lamela and Moura have not been in good form lately. Hope they will get back their best form as needed.

Our midfield have been inconsistent this season due to injury problems. Not sure if we will ever get a strong midfield like Dembele and Wanyama partnership. Too bad we sold Dembele. Wanyama doesn't look fully fit nowadays. Sissoko and Winks have done well this season. But we still need them to be more ruthless to control the midfield. If Winks is still out injured, Dier can replace him with Sissoko in this match. Hope Dier will have a error-free match to help us stop Southampton.

Our defence have not been really convincing this season. We have conceded far too many soft goals this season. We should be keeping more clean sheets in the league. Will prefers if our defenders concentrate fully in defending rather than joining in attack. Also, we are more comfortable when we have Alderweireld and Vertonghen in defence. Sanchez and Foyth makes too many errors and unsettle our defence. Lloris has been in good form lately, helping us stop Dortmund in the CL. Hope Lloris will continue his good form against Southampton.

All our remaining 9 league matches are must-win matches for us. We badly need to beat Southampton to get back our winning form after being winless in our last 3 league matches. Southampton won't make it easy for us as they are desperate to win in their relegation battle. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Southampton to stay in the top 3 race.

Big game today. Feeling the nerves more than usual, but more than confident we can come away with the points. Need to start putting away the sides we are better than and not dropping any more points. Liverpool and City away are bonus games for now as long as we win all our other matches from here on in

Everybody dance now!

Wish we can have a comfortable match against Southampton. To do that, we need to get an early goal to settle our nerves and then go for more goals to kill the game off. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a convincing win over Southampton to help our top 3 race.

Any team news yet,
Asking for a friend.
We HAVE to play Lamela.
We have to HOPE & WISH .
Keep a clean sheet, score early, score again to put the game away.
This match will be won or lost in the midfield.
Blah , Blah etc.

Blimey, hope you lot don’t claim to be England fans as soon as a tournament comes round.

I support England in every major tournament. Except rugby where I support New Zealand and cricket where I support India.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

I support England in every major tournament. Except rugby where I support New Zealand and cricket where I support India.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Personally, I go England at the WC, Canada in hockey and at the Olympics, and India in cricket. :p

Back