• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs PSV ***

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just to make it clear:
Teams that finish level on points in the Champions League group stage are sorted by the following criteria:

1. Points in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  2. Goal difference in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  3. Goals scored in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  4. Away goals scored in head-to-head matches among tied teams;
  5. Goal difference in all group matches;
  6. Goals scored in all group matches;
  7. Away goals scored in all group matches;
  8. Wins in all group matches;
  9. Away wins in all group matches;
  10. Disciplinary points (red card = 3 points, yellow card = 1 point, expulsion for two yellow cards in one match = 3 points);
  11. UEFA club coefficient.
fudge. So “Cheeseroom” doesn’t come into it after all???

I haven't read the thread, but I thought we played fairly well

Lots of intensity, shot after shot, very hard to breakdown a team setup so deep, especially when the centre backs are on fire; maybe we should buy that Schwaaaab or whatever he was called?

Of course some of our crossing was poor, but that's the thing with crosses... they are hard to get right

But overall I thought we did OK, very hard to play a "normal" gameplan against that situation

fudge. So “Cheeseroom” doesn’t come into it after all???

No, but No 13 is ‘Combined number of tattoos on a team’, so Trippier may yet prove useful for something other than his crossing.

Bit confused, I have just read the CL qualification rules for last season. We don't have to have a better goal difference than Inter? We just have to have a better goal difference against them? Like an aggregate tie?

Back