• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs PSV ***

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kandi1977

Terry Dyson
spurs.png VS psv.png

When: Tuesday 6th of November 21:00 CET

Where:
wembley.jpg

We're walking a thin line in the Champions League and this really is a must win game. Anything other than a win, and it's good bye.

We got the win vs Wolves, but had to hang on for dear life in the last 20 minutes, in a display that spanned from fantastic to utterly pathetic.
PSV scraped a 1-0 win, playing agaist 10 men for 75 minutes, and have 11 wins from 11 in the league.

No time to fudge about this time! We have to be totally commited and just go at them from the start.
We should comfortably be the better side as long as we play at the level we know this team is capable of.

Then we have to rely on Barca also beating Inter.

We'll win this 3-1

COYS!!

badger.jpg
jeff.jpg

You guys can insert the neccessary amount of custard.

I say use this game to bleed the youngsters, get second stringers into shape . Save as much energy for the league and local cup.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Fapatalk

---------------gazza
kwp----sanchez----toby----aurier
----------sissoko---eriksen
---moura------dele-------son
--------------kane

Our full-backs are playing crap, rotating them makes no difference. I think asking Winks to start again might be a bit much, use him off the bench, likewise Lamela. Son, Dele and Eriksen are all ready to start (we hope). Foyth can come back for Palace, where I'd go with a back 3.

Probably won't keep a clean sheet, but there's enough fire-power in that team to get the win. 3-1 Spurs, Europa here we come!

I think Winks has to play given the injuries. It sounded like Dier was just a knock so hopefully he’ll be back in alongside Winks, if not then Sissoko. Lamela, Eriksen, Son behind Kane.

Going on the assumption that, Rose, Jan, Moussa, Dele, Wanyama are all out.

Hugo
Aurier
Toby
Sanchez
Davies
Winks
Dier
Lamela
Eriksen
Son
Kane

The only thing in our favour is that there's three teams still in with a chance of second and its a dog fight for third.

Even if we win our next 2 we’ll still have to win in Barca! My predictions (hopes) after 5 games:

Barca would/should be on 15 points
Spurs on 7
Inter on 6 (with PSV to play at home so should finish on 9)
PSV on 1 still

We really ought to have qualified in this group, literally given away 5 points already.

I am still concerned that Kane Eriksen alli Verts still need time and TLC, otherwise risk them breaking down or burning out.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Fapatalk

Even if we win our next 2 we’ll still have to win in Barca! My predictions (hopes) after 5 games:

Barca would/should be on 15 points
Spurs on 7
Inter on 6 (with PSV to play at home so should finish on 9)
PSV on 1 still

We really ought to have qualified in this group, literally given away 5 points already.

But this Inter side are very average and whilst psv aren't any better, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the game between them ended in a draw or even a psv win.

-----------Gazzaniga
Aurier----Sanchez----Alder----Davies
---------Winks------Skipp
---Eriksen-----Alli--------Son
--------------Kane

Subs: Vorm, Trippier, Foyth, Sissoko, Moura, Lamela, Llorente

I think we have already blown it and should rest a few where possible. Give Kane a rest and play Son up top. I can see us beating both Inter and PSV but we wont get anything against Barca. Even if they have guaranteed top spot. Realistically we arent going to win the CL, i think whats important for the status of the club is to win a trophy and get another CL place. Thats where all our efforts should be.

Back