• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs Vs Paco something or other.***

Something like this I reckon:

----------------------Gollini-----------------------------

---D'oh-erty--Romero----Davies---Sessegnon---

---------Winks-------Skipp---------GLC------------

-------Scarlett-------Kane----------Gil------------

Ally Gold's prediction -> (4-3-3) Gollini; Doherty, Romero, Davies, Sessegnon; Skipp, Winks, Lo Celso; Lucas, Kane, Gil.

You are one off journalist picks

Interesting to see who plays tonight. I think we will be surprised and that Nuno will pick a very strong team to try and get the job done before half time. This lot are no mugs and if we are not ahead after an hour or so then we will be in trouble. Alli and Tanganga will be rested, I would put Kane on the bench again. Having said that they lost 1-3 on Monday, so hope Nuno watched the highlights to getl some ideas, we didnt have that many in the first match. Just want us to go all out, get the crowd on their toes and score a few goals.

I think that if he picks that midfield, Winks would play at the base with Skipp and Lo Celso either side of him.

Davies at CB in a back 4 gives me the fears.

Back