• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Spurs vs Liverpool***

A mate down the pub last night suggested, that if we wanted to play 3 at the back, then what about Trippier on the left, a position he played for Burley on occasion, so we don't lose out on Roses pace.

r0_154_3000_1842_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

article-0-1784A9B4000005DC-263_634x416.jpg

_41185501_liverpoolap.jpg

9ceea881611879c684998c21d21cca22.jpg

danielcraig500.jpg

CQV3c9GWEAAGypm.jpg

Screen-Shot-2015-10-10-at-165948.png

Bx_xuQnCIAA-Fz7.jpg

GfotqFq.jpg

Is that Phil Neville in the '5 times la' pic??

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

haha glorygloryeze - Whilst I am not willing to give those pictures a 'like' it doesn't mean I do not appreciate the work.

A mate down the pub last night suggested, that if we wanted to play 3 at the back, then what about Trippier on the left, a position he played for Burley on occasion, so we don't lose out on Roses pace.

Nice idea. But whilst he reads out the team sheet, Poch might as well walk up to Davies and publicly boot him right in the balls!!

Nice idea. But whilst he reads out the team sheet, Poch might as well walk up to Davies and publicly boot him right in the balls!!

Or play Davies on the left side of the back 3.

-----------------lloris
--------dier-----toby-----davies
walker---wanyama--dembele---trippier
-----------eriksen----dele
-----------------kane

I wouldn't mind that team to be honest.

Or play Davies on the left side of the back 3.

-----------------lloris
--------dier-----toby-----davies
walker---wanyama--dembele---trippier
-----------eriksen----dele
-----------------kane

I wouldn't mind that team to be honest.
It's an option but only in an emergency.
This formation was mullered by City and this personnel is second choice to carry it out.
I wouldn't risk it.

Dembele is going to be key in this game. How he supports Davies, how he balances position to make the CM area strong yet get over to left side and how quickly he moves the ball. Also, they will target him to see if he loses possession, which our players may find demoralising, if it happens.

I think whoever is deployed to play LM, Alli, Son or Eriksen is going to have work back and look to break. If they don't then there may be hole left side or CM, as Dembele may not be able to cover both areas.

I'm expecting trouble. Typical game for that. We're chasing Chelski (sort of), and Liverpool are in brick form. Worried about the defence.

The positive is Liverpool will most likely bomb forward exposing themselves at the back, which will suit us well. I'm sure we'll get our chances, but we'll need to be clinical.

A draw would make me happy.

I'm expecting trouble. Typical game for that. We're chasing Chelski (sort of), and Liverpool are in brick form. Worried about the defence.

The positive is Liverpool will most likely bomb forward exposing themselves at the back, which will suit us well. I'm sure we'll get our chances, but we'll need to be clinical.

A draw would make me happy.
This is the next step to our evolution. Where saying things like "I'd take a draw" at one of our main rivals won't do anymore.

Don't get me wrong I say the same thing

That's actually a novel idea. Only issues I would have with that are Trippier's right-footedness giving us a Milner situation (where the full-back keeps cutting back onto his stronger foot to cross it in, draining momentum) and the fact that such a move would probably upset Davies a bit, given that he hasn't done much wrong deputising for Rose.

Over the top, straight at their vulnerable back line. It's how I think we'll get a goal.

Always a tight game, Poch version of us versus Klopp's version of bin dippers.

But we Must Not Lose, and to win, take our chances when they come, there won't be many.

I thought the same after I checked my phone and saw that Emirates Marketing Project had grabbed and injury time winner but had to remind myself that Emirates Marketing Project pulled our pants down at the Etihad and we somehow managed to sneak a draw in a game that we should have lost comfortably, a heavy defeat would have been demoralising so to still be above them is a bonus.

As for Saturday, not confident at all. We still have a mental weakness against the top teams away from home and don't see that changing anytime soon. Can see both teams creating chances, I guess it will come down to whether they take theirs or not as I think we'll score at least 1. I can see the logic in being cautious and trying to frustrate them but part of me thinks it would be better to go for an early goal then hopefully sit back and pick them off on the break.
pulled our pants down ?? we gave them a two goal lead, Lloris was feeling generous that day ! They still blew the lead.

We don't have a mental weakness v top teams, coz we are a top team. We just lack that Killer Blow, each and every time - but I'msure, our Lads will all be up for this, and Poch deft will be too.

That's actually a novel idea. Only issues I would have with that are Trippier's right-footedness giving us a Milner situation (where the full-back keeps cutting back onto his stronger foot to cross it in, draining momentum) and the fact that such a move would probably upset Davies a bit, given that he hasn't done much wrong deputising for Rose.
Bit unfair on Milner. He is far more two footed than people give him credit for and certainly more than Trippier.
However, Milner can be got at in his own third by someone taking him on as he tends to lunge into tackles. An early yellow for him would curb his forward play as he then runs the risk of having to catch Sissoko or Son and make a tackle from behind.

If you are a Scouse, she must be so incredibly hot. Obviously wearing a bra, but your sharp senses tell you that it has been recently undone. Put the bag over her head and know that some cans of the aforesaid brew are going to fall out while you hit the jackpot.

If you are a Scouse, she must be so incredibly hot. Obviously wearing a bra, but your sharp senses tell you that it has been recently undone. Put the bag over her head and know that some cans of the aforesaid brew are going to fall out while you hit the jackpot.
Er...no.

Back