• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Spurs vs Leipzig***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So either 523

Aurier Alder Dier Tanga Sess
.........Winks Celso
.....Lamela Lucas Dele

Or 433

Aurier Alder Dier Tanga
....Dele Winks Celso
...Lamela Lucas Sess

Or some combination thereof i.e. "Alder Dier Tanga defend.... everyone else just run around a bit"

Interesting that Sess gets the nod instead of Verts... big game for Sess to come back into.

I guess Skipp and Verts are likely to come on at some point.

I think I would have played Skipp Winks and Celso in midfield to really stop their flow before it gets to Werner, rather than trying to defend Werner.

I know that some players have won matches and even trophies, but how many have won a swimming gala?

u23_malachi_walcott.png

MalachiFAGAN-WALCOTT

Born: 11 March 2002 (London, England)

#MalachiFagan-Walcott
Malachi Fagan-Walcott

An Edmonton-born centre-half who plays off his right foot, Malachi Fagan-Walcott was brought up in Waltham Abbey and attended Debden Park High School, where he won the Essex Cup and a swimming gala.

I know that some players have won matches and even trophies, but how many have won a swimming gala?

u23_malachi_walcott.png

MalachiFAGAN-WALCOTT

Born: 11 March 2002 (London, England)

#MalachiFagan-Walcott
Malachi Fagan-Walcott

An Edmonton-born centre-half who plays off his right foot, Malachi Fagan-Walcott was bought up in Waltham Abbey and attended Debden Park High School, where he won the Essex Cup and a swimming gala.
There’s a few up at LiVarpool who have a few diving awards..

Would love to see us get through even, if its a nerve-jangling 2-1 win. Bring some nuch-needed feel-good back around the club/fanbase.

Funnily enough I have a feeling we will score first before conceding an equaliser late on. Heart says we recover and grab a late winner, head says we give it a go in the final minutes and just cant get the breakthrough.

Whatever, just at least give it a go, if we go out, at least go out fighting

Back