• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

// OMT - Spurs vs Everton \\

Understandable,mate.

As far as i see it,its our turn to say "hahaha". Yeah we may have blown a lead but how sweet will it be when we do win the cup and finish 3rd?

Plus they've got a harder run-in. Far harder. So thanks, mate. You've cheered me up somewhat.

May I suggest you take your dingdong out, wave it in front of their gobs and tell them to suck it.

Unfortunately i think some would and the others would go running to the boss asking for me to be disciplined. And im not even joking here, the guy is an utter bell-end, the ultimate brown nose.

Unfortunately i think some would and the others would go running to the boss asking for me to be disciplined. And im not even joking here, the guy is an utter bell-end, the ultimate brown nose.

Why am I not surprised? I'm pretty sure that you felt some serious Arse vibes the minute you learned what a bell-end he was, before he even mentioned it.

Shudder. Keep the Tottenham flag flying high.

10... 7... 4... 1...

If I had a quid for every time I said "why isn't Bale on the left" I'd be able to buy third.

chelsea are at Emirates Marketing Project the when we play stoke. every chance we'll be 7 points ahead of them when we go to stamford bridge

Is it just me, or did Saha hog the ball a lot when he came on?

Seemed he was too eager to play the hero against his old club. A fair few times he tried to dribble one to many people aand got promptly dispossessed and led ton our attack breaking down.

This game has confirmed it: Harry has a world class starting 11 which has meant we've done remarkably well this season. As soon as we lose a couple of players, his utter lack of knowledge about football makes us relegation fodder.

I positively hate to say it but ....this.:(

We weren't good first half, but we were as good as Everton

They only scored because Kaboul dived in like an amateur

Same as Man Utd last week when Walker let Rooney score a header with amateur defending - but we outplayed Utd for most of the game

The one I'm really fuming about is the Arse game as we looked terrible all game, even when we were 2-0 up

But for the love of GHod Harry, play your best players in their best positions, then just stick ANYONE right wing, even Kevin Bond

Its got to the point, where I will take Gio on the right, or even Bentley. Hell, depending on the oppostion, I'd even be tempted to play Walker RW and Kaboul RB

you wouldn't want bale on the left running at neville. defintely not.

This especially is bonkers.

Bale cannot dominate an ageing Neville? Which of them is improving ffs? Harry is farking things up with basic errors everyone on this board can perceive atm.

I have to say I am becoming concerned about the team......

Harry has always been the same. He picks a great first 11, but whenever we have an injury, he fudges it up EVERY SINGLE TIME. He doesn't know what to do and moves players all over the fudging place to sort it out, he's infuriating. He's so tactically limited it's comical!

It's simple. If it's not broken don't fix it. Parker-Modric-Bale-Lennon-Vdv-Ade got you to 3rd Mr. Redknapp.
STOP missing with that lineup when all are fit....
Lennon is injured today and you wana play two CMs? Ok Put VdV in there and LET MODRIC PLAY IN THE MIDDLE..
Behind Ade and Defoe there were akers of space with our two CM playing way deep and Modric stuck on the wing...

Get back to the winning formula and stop acting like you are a genius...

:rolleyes:

Harry has always been the same. He picks a great first 11, but whenever we have an injury, he fudges it up EVERY SINGLE TIME. He doesn't know what to do and moves players all over the fudging place to sort it out, he's infuriating. He's so tactically limited it's comical!

It's true. Like when Palacios came back from suspension in time to play at Old Trafford, could've stuck with a winning side but instead moved Modric to the left, Bale to left back and Ekotto to right back. Same thing at Stamford Bridge, Ekotto was injured so instead of just playing Rose or someone he moves Corluka there, Kaboul to right back and brings Dawson into CB. Why weaken just the one position when you can blow the rest of the team up?

Annoyed with the result but hardly surprised. We are consistently shyte in away matches this season, especially at top teams. We have yet to win away at top 9 teams so far this season, only drawing with Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Liverpool. With that record, it is not surprising we have lost out in the title race and let Arsenal and Chelsea catch up with us.

The annoying thing about this defeat is we simply didn't turn up in the first half and only took the match seriously in the second half. If only we had shown half the efforts we showed in the 2nd half for the entire match, we would have won this match. It is one of our traditional bad habits, we only play well when we get desperate.

I think Redknapp's team selection was one of the main reason we lost. With Sandro and Parker in the middle, we lacked the creativity of Modric who was wasted in the wing. By the time, Redknapp changed it in the second half, we ran out of time. Also, why again bring on a defensive midfielder Livermore when we were badly looking for a goal ? He should have brought on Kranjcar.

IMO, 3 players are the main cause of our defeat and our recent poor form : Kaboul, Parker and Adebayor. Not sure if Parker is tired or not but he doesn't look like the relieable midfielder he was in the earlier part of the season. He makes far too many errors now and unable to stop the opponent's attacks. Kaboul was at fault for the goal and nothing went right for him at all. Find it annoying he is taking freekicks as well despite never going on target from it before. Just don't understand why we can't choose a proper freekick taker like Bale or VDV.

Didn't like Adebayor's body expressions throughout the match. He seemed to take the match casually. He was even laughing when being replaced which I didn't like it at all. When you are losing, you want the players to be affected as well. It seems Defoe does better when coming on as a sub rather than starting. He should have done better with atleast one chance in the match.

We have now lost our last 3 league matches. We need to get back to winning ways fast if we don't want to drop ouf out top 4.

Last edited:
Back